Used 2007 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Reviews

Used GTI for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...27

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

The Best Sports car for $25,000

Jon from Tampa, 09/18/2006
2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

From the moment I test drove one of these I had to have one. I drove a 2003 A4 before this and this car blows my Audi away! This car is near perfect from the factory, however, if I could recommend two things to current owners to make it PERFECT: Eibach Pro-kit springs and APR Stage I chip. Period. The springs lower the car about 1" and the chip adds about 45 HP and roughly 80-90 ft lbs. of torque (as if it doesn't have enough already:) which is just enough to bring the performance up to a level that allows this car to compete with 350Z's, G35's, Boxsters, 330Cis, and even IS300's.

4.88 out of 5 stars

After Many Test Drives: The Winner!

J.S. Sumner, 12/20/2006
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

My son and I test drove eight different cars in the $20,000 to $25,000 price range and we both felt that hands down, the 4-door GTI was the winner. Many auto magazines felt the same. The quality inside and out, the safety (me), and the performance (him) won us over. I have owned German performance cars and this GTI has many of those factors. The DSG transmission is a major advancement in performance and to be in a car at this price point is hard to believe. Graduation from college has come and gone and this GTI will be with my son for many fun filled and safe years to come.

4.75 out of 5 stars

2007 5-door GTI w/DSG

seminole_kev, 12/26/2006
4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is a very nice car. It is a good blend of sport and comfort in the typical European fashion. It offers lots of nice features as well.

5 out of 5 stars

Best Car I've Driven for the Price!

Josh, 12/29/2006
2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The GTI is really fast. I don't think there is any Honda in the same class that can be a match for the MkV GTI. Even the S2000 only has 40hp more, but 50lb/ft less than the GTI. It's the best purchase I've ever made.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Fun, Fast Fast! :)

GTI, 01/16/2007
2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

After taking my car for a test drive, I was hooked. I felt like the little boy on the BMW add...I just had to have it! I was still supposed to shop around and look at all the other types of cars too, but never did. This car is very exciting stuff! Take it for a test drive, you`ll love it!

12345...27