Used 2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

V6 CC - Rarity!!
By P Flisher

2010 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE my CC! This car has served me well over the past 8 years and I do NOT look forward to replacing it at the end of its usage. I now understand how to manage the tires (rotate every 5k) and have kept her well maintained.

WARP DRIVE
By WARP DRIVE

2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Hey,this car is very cool,it has all the power any sane person could want via the 2.0 turbo... However VW wants to accept the least responsibility possible for their design flaws. So here it is the transmission hesitates on take off and the folks at VW just blow it off as something they are researching and taking note of... This isn't good business but they could care less,I would expect this from YUGO or some other bust out group. These guys have already shown their colors after being busted on mpg and emission issues... Hey VW clean up your act and put a few more dollars into what your building,people will pay more for solid performing cars but you as a corporation shouldn't expect second chances when the consumer is getting cheated out of a reasonable expectation.

Great car
By Wayne Holt

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love driving this car, I have a Nissan Z convertible, and I always drive my VW CC, great handling, low maintenance cost, oil change is once a year, I have had no problems out of this car. Highly recommended, anyone looking to buy this car get it, you will not be disappointed.

Nice car with bad reliability issues
By Jose

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I owned my 2010 CC for over 5 years now, with a little over 69,000 miles. Here is my honest assessment: Positive: Design - The car looks great both inside and outside. Performance - Engine power is more than enough for a casual driver, acceleration is great, even for a 4-cylinder engine. Negative: Gas mileage - I am averaging around 22 MPG combined city/hi way driving-that's terrible for a 4-cylinder car! The only time I can get around 25 MPG is when I drive long distance on the freeway. Reliability - My transmission needed a major repair at around 36,000 miles (would not go to reverse), lucky for me, it was still under warranty. Carbon build-up is also a major concern. At around 57,000 miles, I got a 'check engine' light and then the car stalled. Had it towed to a dealer and the prognosis was excessive carbon build up in the intakes and failed fuel pump. It cost me over $3,700 to get it fixed. What bothers me is the carbon build up. After doing some research, I found out that, although carbon build up is an issue with all direct injection engine, VW's 2.0 TSI engines appears to be the most affected by it. Talking to a couple of technician at the dealer confirmed that carbon build up is an issue and the only way to completely get rid of it is to have it mechanically cleaned approximately every 60,000 miles. The way it is going now, I don't think I will be buying another Volkswagen again.

Love My cc
By Leah

2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 10/09 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is fast, great to handle, and the gas mileage is approximately 600 miles to a tank.
A bit on the small side for taller people.
Very happy with my purchase.