List Price Estimate

Used Beetle Convertible for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Beachy Keen!

Jeff, 01/31/2019
2.0T S 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I adore this car. I have had American, Asian and German automobiles. This German/Mexico built sun rider is the best and most fun all around vehicle I have ever had. The sound/entertainment system is outstanding. Comfort is excellent. Mood lighting is striking and fun. I find reasons to ride around in this car because it is very sporty and fun. I get more compliments on this vehicle than I have received on any of my other vehicles. I just can’t stop loving this beetle! Top down or up, it’s a very fun, safe and retro ride. Fit and finish is as expected from Volkswagen. Tons of places to store stuff, but being a convertible the boot/trunk storage is low. Definitely adequate though for what I need a boot/trunk for. Sport mode turns the beetle into a race car. It’s very easy to speed. My warranty from Volkswagen is great. I have all servicing paid for, for the next 3 years. I just can’t stop bragging about my little white bug convertible.

Great cute Car

Jose C S Leon, 10/11/2018
2.0T SE 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Check that the car has the PREMIUM package

German Car - Will I get spanked after warranty?

M Spangler, 09/26/2018
2.0T S 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife bought this car because it was orange & a convertible. I was looking through the manual at service intervals; in usual German fashion, it's high maintenance & it's not even a performance car. How often do you think brake fluid should be replaced? I wish it had crank windows so that nothing electrical would go wrong. I think the auto transmission is Japanese , that's a plus. It has a the new 2.0 T; I don't know if it's a newly designed engine or if it was used in other models. I like German cars; I just don't like to own them out of warranty.

VW beetle