2017 Toyota Yaris iA Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Toyota Yaris iA Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris iA model:

2017 Toyota Yaris ia
By Dora

2017 Toyota Yaris iA 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my Yaris in early 2017 brand new because it was affordable and I love the Mazda interior look. The back up camera is a Wonderful feature for me cause I hate backing up. Overall it’s a great car except the A/C unit which I have had to replace because of the clutch. The only bad thing I have to say about the Yaris is the AC unit which is a cheap, cheap, cheap unit that only works when your driving and stops working when you are at a complete stop. Needless to say I have to drive some else’s car when it’s hot and sultry so I don’t die from heat.

Great car!!
By Peter Collins

2017 Toyota Yaris iA 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great value for the money. I bought this car as a cheap gas miser but turned out to be a great car.

Toyota 2017 iA
By Adrian N

2017 Toyota Yaris iA 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 6A)

The car on its own is a solid car for a first time buyer as it comes with standard add ons like, Bluetooth, a touch screen and USB ports. The only reason I dislike this car is because it actually carries a Ford Fiesta engine. So this car is a combination of the Yaris, Mazda 3 and the engine of a Ford. When I purchased this car Toyota offered me the reliability of a Toyota but sold me a Ford. Therefore, I Do Not recommend this car to Anyone!! unless you're just in need of a stepping stone car to be able to finance something better in the future.

Yaris iA is one of the best small cars available
By Gopher Cy

2017 Toyota Yaris iA 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is sold by Toyota, but it's really a Mazda2, and it drives like a Mazda. I would have bought one but my wife and I decided we needed a larger car (we got a Mazda6). In a couple of years, when we need to replace our 2nd car, I'm going to look at the Yaris iA again. I loved it when I drove it earlier this year.

LLook for Manufacturing Defects in the Paint.
By lisamariemims@gmail.com

2017 Toyota Yaris iA 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

If you buy from a dealer who doesn't inspect the car before putting it up for sale, they will sell you a "new" car with significant manufacturing defects. If you try to get that fixed, the dealer will say they can't help and Toyota will tell you it may not be covered. Unless you want to get completely ripped off by Toyota, avoid this car.

6 months out. Still no response from Toyota, other than continuing offers to “talk.” Fraud, fraud, fraud