Skip to main content
$35,285

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Just Replaced a 2010 Sienna with a 2022 Sienna

Mikerem48, 03/18/2022
XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

March 2022 - We have been looking around Central Florida for a 2022 "Red" Sienna for a few months. They are in very limited supply! We finally found one but had to pay almost 10% over the Suggested Manufacturers Price. We also sold our 2010 Sienna for almost $8,000 more than the dealers offer. We are happy with the 2022 Sienna and all of the current safety feathers. The horsepower, while less than the 2010 is less, the performance of the 2022 is fine; not noticeably less. It does feel larger. The one thing that we feel is a negative is storage. The opening between the seats is nice but too open. We placed a plastic box there to store "stuff" that previously was in one of the three glove boxes (two in front of the passenger and one below the passenger seat) in our old 2010 Sienna. In addition, the little hiding places next to the third row of seats are gone. So far, we are getting around 34 mpg driving around town. Overall, we like the new 2022 XLE. Now, after a month of ownership, we still like the 2022 Sienna. We have noticed that it doesn't have a compass. The heating and cooling controls are also difficult to control while driving ... we just can't quickly see the correct button to press. We probably will get used to that. While our 2010 drove like a car, the 2022 drives more like a large SUV. We are getting used to the large car feel. Currently, our best mpg was just over 40. We are still happy with the Sienna; it just will take a little time to get used to all the "bells and whistles" and controls in the vehicle.

Literally wouldn’t know!!!

Ashley, 02/19/2022
Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased new. At 960 miles dashboard kept lighting up that several sensors were unavailable. Toyota said my undercarriage was dirty and sensors are sensitive - but they replaced. Couldn’t drive more than 10 minutes in anything other than pristine weather or the sensors shut off (currently in a 2021 Sienna rental and can confirm that this hasn’t happened ONCE so it’s the specific car not the model. At 5k miles car needed to be jumped everyday for 4 days. Toyota couldn’t figure out the problem after being there for 6 hours and sent me home ‘to give them a call if I have to get it jumped again.’ While I was there I asked for assistance with syncing the app to my phone (for remote start/locking features) and to show me how to work the tv. Three people tried to figure it out before leaving it at ‘let them look into it and get back to me.’ Next day car wouldn’t even take a jump and had to be towed in. Day 13 in the shop and they can’t figure out what is going on, and unfortunately because there ‘isn’t a tangible issue found’ they are at the mercy of waiting for Toyota to come up with a resolution. Toyota tells the dealer they need to find the problem. Vicious cycle with no resolution or end in sight for us, no one taking responsibility. Can’t order a new one because ‘everyone is at the mercy of whatever Toyota sends them.’ Such a mess, we are heartbroken after spending the time, energy, and money to purchase a new van.

3 out of 5 stars

A/C & Power Door Issues. Loud. Bad Rear Camera.

BusyTampaMommy , 08/20/2022
XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had been wanting a 2022 Sienna for several months and finally got one, but I've been disappointed with it. My 2013 Venza had better features. The 2022 Sienna isn't worth the price tag. The rear view camera is very poor quality. The audio system screen and controls are terrible and unintuitive. The a/c and engine are extremely loud. The middle air vents blow hot when they should blow cold. The trunk seats do not lay flat. The sliding door crushed my child one day when both she and I had pushed the button to open it (obviously, not realizing we both did). It did not recognize her tiny body was there and closed on her, crushing her leg. I had to pry it open! The list goes on and on... Word to the wise, check a Sienna community chat site before buying one, so you know what you're getting into (I did not). If I could go back in time, I would not have bought it.

1 out of 5 stars

Worst of the Big 3 Minivans!

JBF, 08/31/2022
XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

In the past 4 months I have driven round trip from Chicago to Columbus in a 2022 Honda Odyssey, 2022 Chrysler Pacifica, and most recently, 2022 Toyota Sienna. The Honda and Chrysler were very impressive for what they are (my daily drivers are a Mercedes and Porsche). The Toyota was incredibly terrible by comparison. The hybrid engine is not only overmatched, it sounds like a lawn mower. My wife thought it was missing a muffler the van is so loud. The only area where the Sienna excels is its radar cruise control, far and away the best of the 3. But the second row seats don't collapse into the floor like the Chrysler nor remove like the Honda, greatly reducing usability as a hauler. The seats in the Chrysler and Honda are more comfortable for long rides, and the ride and handling are far better. In addition, the Toyota's telematics are at least one, if not two generations behind. It takes forever to get Apple CarPlay to start; with the other two it is instantaneous (and the Chrysler is even wireless). I can see no reason to even consider this van when there are two far better choices. But if you're looking for an 8 passenger Lawn Boy this is your van!

Sienna

Stenio, 10/27/2021
LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Definitely not a single bad word about the car or the Toyota service.hands down to my dealer for the great service provided