Skip to main content

Used Sequoia for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2012 Sequoia, so we've included reviews for other years of the Sequoia since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best SUV I've ever owned

Steve Cuff, 09/18/2010
2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I had the same 2008 SUV and this one is even better. The electronics are more user friendly. Drove Yukon XLs before this and other SUVs towing a travel trailer. This does that job better than them all and I've towed trailers for 40 years. Mileage towing 7,500 # trailer about 9 mpg and combined Hwy & City w/o trailer is about 16 MPG, not bad considering the size, weight and capabilities of the Sequoia. Comfort and handling close to my Lexus LS 460. This is a great vehicle I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

275,000 miles and runs like new

michael schrag, 02/11/2019
2011 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

i have 2 previous toyota's with over 350k miles with zero problems. my current sequoia has 275,000 miles and runs like new. comfortable, quiet and dependable.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Goodbye Suburban

Figure8, 01/17/2010
2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Since picking up our new Sequoia last week, we've driven 900 miles and this is my initial reaction. WOW! Traded 08 suburban and no regrets. At 6'1", more comfortable seating, tighter turning radius, smoother trans. and quiet like a Lexus. Sound system w/JBL & NAV is easy with IPOD integration. Passing and maintaining 80 on the HWY is now easy and less stressful than our LTZ Sub. Nimble in town, second row space and leg room cannot be beat. No more kicking dad's seat from the teenagers.

Great SUV!!

layne4, 07/05/2012
2011 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Owned 2 Suburbans before this, won't buy anything else now. We weren't 4 blocks away from the dealership on the test drive and my wife said "this is what i want to drive". Much better vehicle to drive than a Suburban, rides better, quieter, handles better and the turning radius is 10x better than even a Tahoe. We pull a 5,000 lb boat with it and it doesn't even break a sweat. The engine and brakes are unbelievable! Inside everything is very functional and well thought out. Seating is very flexible, I have to say that the 2nd row has at least 6-8" more knee room than a Suburban. Plus the 2nd row slides forward to allow for more knee room in the 3rd row which is really nice.

4.88 out of 5 stars

For a full size SUV it's features are hard to beat

leslie0717, 01/12/2011
2011 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Our first Sequoia after 12 years with 2 expeditions. Very pleased so far. Believe the platinum is way overpriced when you compare the few extra options you get. We bought a limited with options of navigation and woodgrain interior on the dash ("molded dash applique"). Have to have the fold flat 3rd row, so that excludes GM, and this time decided to spend a little more to get a better quality interior (one of only a few complaints we had with the expedition). Hoping to have better resale value as well. We have been very pleased with the luxury feel of the interior and smooth ride. We did buy our LTD in another state and had it shipped. LTDs are hard to find/nonexistent in some areas.

12345...10