Used 2010 Toyota Matrix Consumer Reviews

Used Matrix for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Fun Little Car

Happy Owner, 03/23/2010
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a peppy little car that's not so little. Lot's of room for kids, groceries, or whatever you need to haul around. It's fun to drive, has a great safety rating and it doesn't look like a "mom" vehicle. Tint the windows and even the base model is quite sporty looking.

Awesome SUV alternative coming from Jeep

Anonymous, 12/06/2010
S 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been driving small to mid size SUV from Nissan, Toyota, and Jeep brand. However gas was just killing my wallet driving SUV. So i sold my gas guzzler to get a new car and I got the 2010 Toyota Matrix S AWD with sports pkg and alloy wheels. On conservative driving i get a combined MPG of 24, and on aggressive driving i get around 21 which are within spec. Lots of power with the 2.4 L engine with VVT-i system just like the lexus with torque on demand without lag. Powerband is most part linear with lots more room to go up. Reliability has been good with steep discounts and complimentary free maintenance given by the dealer for 2 years. This car definitely saving me money

"YOTA" BABY

Crystal Krysztofik, 02/29/2020
S 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my "Yota". She handles like a dream, cheap to fix, goes everywhere, great on gas and I can haul a lot or a little. I love feeling Sporty but casual at the same time. I live a mile off the main road and actually 1/2 a mile on a snowmobile trail or Class 4 road and my girl gets me up and down in all types of weather. Here in Vermont we have 5 seasons Winter, Spring, Mud, Summer, and Fall and she makes it every time. This is my first time owning a Toyota and I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for creating the best little car ever.

Nice car but some safety issues

totafan, 03/28/2011
S 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This Matrix XR is being driven by a pair of 60plussers involved with elderly care thus requiring transporting elderly person plus wheelchair. This works well due to the relatively high cargo floor and hatchback.

Roomy

Tracy, 04/21/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd matrix ive had because they are so great! You can fit almost anything in this car like a dining room set, recliner, seriously Im speaking from experience. The gas mileage is great too, very efficient even in town.

12345...6