Skip to main content

Save as much as $1,578
Select your trim:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
3 out of 5 stars

It works I guess

Devin, 02/22/2023
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross L 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It's a great size and I like the LE AWD trim package, it has everything I needed. I have had some issues though six months into owning it. The door seals are great and have an occasional whistle. It has no guts to accelerate from a stop or from speed so passing is iffy. When I picked it up a blindside detector chip had blown and needed replacing and now the fuel sending unit is blown too. Both covered under warranty but not things I expected.

Battle of the crossovers

Jeffrey, 10/02/2022
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It's good enough to get on the highway and does excellent at highway speeds. Yes it is a tad slow to get to 60, however how often will you have an open track straight to a highway without dealing with some form of traffic anyways. It has the best in safety and so far there have been no recalls. I have the Cross LE which is recommended by Edmonds and I love it!!! This vehicle was built for fuel economy and safety so still be surprised at what you pay at the pump. I left Nissan for Toyota and couldn't have been happier!!!! If you have the money then upgrade and get a Mazda CX-5 or 30. If you want reliability for the next 20 years trouble free well remember this was modeled after the Corolla which is the best selling vehicle out there and a Toyota brand. Also stay away from the dealerships right now!!!!!

3 out of 5 stars

I love it but mechanically....

RSTEWARD, 04/18/2022
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross XLE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have put 1600 miles on my New Toyota XLE Corolla Cross and paid 31k for it plus for the extended warranties. My XLE has heated seats with switches in the dash to turn them on and off just below the navigation (works great so far). The seats are comfortable for me but I am 5'4 and my significant other who is 5'9 but fitting a car seat in the back that is large greatly reduces the leg room. It has Wifi I think it only works with LTE and I have NOT noticed 5g so for a new 2022 this feels dated already. It came with JBL sound system which sounds decent (newer cars /tvs tend to have terrible speakers. So in comparison this one is as good as my 09 camery) Some times I have noticed that the dial will not adjust the volume which can be remedied by turning off the radio and turning it back on. Navigation says I will need to download an app to utilize it however I feel this should have been pre-installed and I have not found how to install the app however my apple play works great and I can use the navigation on my phone to project on my cars radio. Sun roof (no leaks so far works as should) Adaptive head lights (this is weird and seems to blind everyone coming my direction/ in front of me even when going up hills I don't know how safe this is but I can see like it is daylight at night) All wheel drive (seems to work as it should) Space/glove boxes/trunk (feels more compact then my 09 camery did inspite of it's SUV shape. The RAV4 is larger) materials/fabrics (decent but not luxury by any means) CVT Transmission- sounds terrible while Idling and doesn't stop sounding grindy until you reach 40mph. The Cross is very slow to gain speed so passing has to be carefully planned but it also gets 28 mpg on average with AWD being a reasonable trade off especially with current gas prices. **********Warning lights currently lit at 1600miles or before*** Note car has not been damaged in anyway and is under warranty ******* -Check Engine A malfunction in the electronic control of the engine, throttle or automatic transmission has been detected. NO DATE OR TIME LISTED -Headlight System A malfunction in the Headlight System has been detected. NO DATE OR TIME LISTED -SRS Airbag System A malfunction in the SRS Airbag System has been dectected. As of 2/25/2022 9:54 AM -PRE- Collision System A malfunction in the Pre-Collision System has been detected. Do not rely on this system. 2/25/22 9:54 AM -Blind Spot Monitor System A malfunction in the Blind SPot Monitor System has been detected. Do no rely on this system 2/25/22 9:54 AM ___________Found on the navigation system- Vehicle Alert Notifications________ -

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

Excellent!!!

Chris , 11/22/2021
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up a 2022 Corolla cross LE AWD a few days ago and let me tell you I am in love with this vehicle. It’s smooth, comfortable and it’s oozing quality all around. The acceleration is good for my driving style. Size is perfect, ground clearance, Toyota reliability and resale value. This vehicle checks off a lot of my must-haves in an SUV. Toyota did an excellent job on this new model. Highly recommended!!

Love this car

Shannon, 02/27/2022
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

By far my favorite car I've ever driven. It's so smartly done and I love the way it handles. Very responsive steering and braking. Excellent on gas and I love the real time AWD, which my Rav 4 didn't have - it had to be engaged. I just love this SUV. Things some may consider cons, and to be considered when thinking of buying: it's not a speed demon. It does perfectly fine when it gets up to highway speeds but if you're looking for acceleration that blows you away this isn't that car. Space is adequate not plentiful. If you have a larger or growing family you may want to opt for the Rav 4 or Highlander. The front seat of the Cross is very comfortable, and there is smart storage in the cargo area but a couple sports bags will do a good job of filling it up. Overall I love it. Perfect for my needs.

12345...9