Used 2017 Subaru WRX Consumer Reviews

Used WRX for Sale
Select your model:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

2 Years later and love her even more

Brent, 12/05/2018
4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This month has been 2 years since I purchased my WRX new. The car has been flawless. Always reliable and dependable. Best mpg i have gotten was 28 mpg mostly highway while having fun. I'm sure if i put the cruise control at 70 I could get another couple mpgs. Car is decently quick and handles like its on rails. I have never been so excited for turns in my life. Only complaint is the stock tune. It pulls hard to 4k rpm then dies till 5k rpm then picks up again. Next year i will modify the car. Full exhaust, intake and pro tune. Afterwards she will be a complete different animal. Just note when you mod your new WRX you will pass up the warranty on your engine. As long as your tuner is spot on, there's really nothing to worry about. One more thing, this car has held its value so well. I were to sell it now I would only lose 5% of what i paid. That's excellent since most cars lose 10-15% when you drive off the lot. Overall very happy with my WRX.

57 cars owned and this one does it all...

Eric, 04/21/2019
STI Limited w/Wing 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Unless you need to tow something, or haul more than 5 people, there isn't a better car, period. This satisfies the driver, the player, the metro, the green thumb, mom, girlfriend, kids, teens, and it will make grampa feel young again. It is just SO satisfying to drive. Every muscle car is fast, yes. Problem is, you get 2 gears and unless you want a ticket, the fun is done. I'm shifting as much or as little as I want. I can be docile or aggressive. I can get 25mpg,or I can run it like it's intended and get 20mpg. The interior has SURPRISING room both front and back, and is comfortable when adjusted to your liking. I am 6' and have a toddler car seat behind me with room for both of us to spare. Tremendous tech features and easy logistics. Attention to detail given in the STI Limited, and it feels very modern and sharp. Radio needed adjustment and fine tuning, but sounds terrific through the Harmon Kardon speakers. For performance, the STI HAS IT ALL. AWD, Forged wheels, brembo brakes, big turbo and intercooler, responsive steering, tuned suspension, Adjustable center differential, and 3 adjustable ECM settings on the fly that are very noticeable in their differences. All of it comes with Subaru reliability and durability. I'm just so happy this one fell into my lap. You will not regret it. Like the title says, I've owned 57 cars in 25 years of driving, mostly because I get bored easily. This is my new favorite! Onlu one recommendation...buy the JDM armrest extender for the center console. It was a strange design to have the OEM one so low.

Don't settle for less

Jp_Poncedeleon, 04/21/2020
STI 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A lot of power with a slight push of the pedal. The steering response is amazing. 3 modes to choose from intelligent for good gas mileage, Sport intelligent and sport. Recaro seats are beautiful and very comfortable. Fast and luxurious. I love it.

1...345678