Used 2005 Subaru Baja Consumer Reviews

Used Baja for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

No more Subarus for OUR family

disgusted, 11/22/2006
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Let's see...the transmission went out at 3,000 miles. The carpet had to be replaced because of a poorly designed mat-holder. The trim is crooked, the mileage stinks, the warranty offered by the company is not comparable with other manufacturers. Should I keep going? Oh I suggested a friend buy a Subaru as well and her review would be similar to mine...NOT TOO HOT! Together, our invoice paperwork for all the trips we've made to have items examined/repaired could reforest a small country.

My Very Favorite of Six Subaru Vehicles

Kateri, 03/02/2007
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My 2005 Baja Turbo is my very favorite of the six Subarus I've owned since 1985. This vehicle handles like a charm. February dumped the most snow ever on record in my area - no challenge for my Baja! March has only just begun and I drove to work today on icy roads, safely and confidently. I don't get trapped on the interstate between those rude truck drivers...I just whiz by before they can even begin to play their "chicken" games. The rear cargo bed area proves to be very handy. I can store things out of view and locked up. I just cannot imagine owning anything but a Subaru.

i just love it.

robert meydrech, 05/13/2005
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab w/Leather Package (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

Get up and go. Just perfect on the road. Every body looks at it (what is it?). I am 66 years old. and is just great for my wife and two grand kids. Is it a truck or a car? Shopping is great with this.

Got Mud?

Nicole, 06/28/2005
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I love this little truck. It is fun to drive. I live off of a dirt road and this truck handles great on the dirt and in the snow. I love that it is enough of a truck that I can haul gardening equipment. The CD player is also better than I expected. In my last Subaru the CD player skipped all the time and the new one I have to hit something pretty hard to get it to skip. It is an overall fun truck.

Surprised and pleased

DIANE HENIFIN, 07/07/2005
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab w/Leather Package (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I have driven an eight cylinder power Mustangand dualie. Put off buying a four cylinder as figured it would not offer any thrill when you needed power to pass. Was totally shocked at how much the turbo pushes it right out in front of the others. The comfort is amazing. Only one drawback is the premium fuel to fill. This is little to sacrifice to enjoy driving again. I love my Baja turbo in garnet red. It certainly gets the looks.

12345...12