Used 2005 Subaru Baja Consumer Reviews

Used Baja for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Head Turning Winner

gayleen jaeger, 03/30/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Where else can you get a four seater, four door, pick-up with extended bed and roof rack that is a head turner every where you go? All this and be rated as a passenger car for insurance? I've never had a problem and get through Buffalo winters with ease.

Baja

Bob, 05/01/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased the Subaru Baja Sport for my commute to work. Although it's only been about one month since I bought the Baja it has proven to be a good choice. I am getting 28mpg. It's fun to drive and though it's no sports car it handles and accelerates good enough for me.

MY BAJA

JoAnn Schreckengost, 06/28/2005
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab w/Leather Package (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

We were trying to downsize and sold our van and Chevy S-10 for 2004 Baja. It's everything I've ever wanted in a vehicle, easy to drive. Now I can drive at night with the fog lights; every car should have them. It is NOT a car for a pack rat unless you throw all your "stuff" in the bed; very little room for tissues, glasses, all the things women want to carry, but the other EXCELLENT features far outweigh the incidentals.

Baja Rocks

Sparky Gump, 07/04/2006
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a former Ford Ranger owner. When gas hit $2.00 a gallon (remember that?) I knew I had to ditch my gas hungry 4x4 for a more reliable, better designed small pickup. Problem was you need 4 wheel drive on a pickup to get traction on snowy roads and 4 wheel drive trucks - even the "smaller" ones - get lousy gas mileage. One day when my wife was getting her Forester serviced I saw my perfect car/truck, the Baja. I bought one as soon as I could and I have no regrets. I've got the outside bed for hauling dirty stuff like soil, garbage and kerosene. Inside seating for four and 26 mpg overall! Subaru is foolish for not marketing these vehicles and even more stupid for ceasing production.

Two4one

Shad3d, 07/28/2004
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This is an awesome mini-truck. You have both a quality sports car and the utility of a small pick up truck. It drives/handles like a european sports sedan with comfort and pep, and you have the open trunk space for those many or large items during shopping or moving.

12345...12