Used 2013 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:

Two Touaregs & a Cayenne. I’m a diesel guy!
By Michael Lo Proto

2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

All 3 diesel SUV have been or are fantastic vehicles to own & drive. I’m currently averaging about 36 mpg at highway speeds. The quality of the ride is truly outstanding due to the driver selectable Air suspension. Additionally, living in a flood prone area of New Orleans, I have found it extremely useful to have a selectable ride height allowing the vehicle to drive through two feet of flood waters with no problems. The interior on the Porsche Cayenne without equal in today’s crop of SUV’s. I love my Cayenne turbo diesel!

beta lt
By Robert Hausserman

2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I can never seem to be able to change the clock

Diesel Diva
By Gail Leonard

2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

No longer available in the US in the diesel version, which is a shame, because it combines all the fun of driving a Porsche SUV with the fuel economy of a diesel. The diesel version has much better pickup than the base gasoline Cayenne and is just a blast to drive - those 400 plus foot pounds of torque make the vehicle leap from a flat start. If you put it into the optional Sport mode, it's just sick. It's my perfect vehicle.

Very Disappointed
By dante

2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

So, let me see, after less than six months of ownership and less than 3,000 miles of driving, this is what has gone wrong with my new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Turbo:
after bringing in my car for loud clanging noises when I backed the car up, they replaced my entire catalytic converter.
Ten days later, due to different clanging noises, they replaced all of my muffler tips and replaced my electronic key fobs as the car was not recognizing them.
Are you kidding me?
I should have bought the Range Rover Sport for $40,000 less from the dealer less than a mile from my home.
My neighbors who have bought Range Rovers have reported no such major repairs and certainly not to a brand new vehicle.

Fast, handling.

Reliability and better customer care for someone who just shelled out $130,000 in cash for their vehicle.

Cayenne Diesel Delivers
By reed23

2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

This review after first 5k mile mice ... low end torque makes the car quick at all speeds.
Transmission shifts are butter smooth.
Doesn't sound like a diesel.
Gas mileage on the road is low 30s, in town mid 20s.
Interior is quiet and ride is all Porsche. First oil change was $200 at dealer. Build quality is excellent.
Nav is best in class.
Traded an X5 and what a difference.
Can't wait to get in and drive!

Diesel miles/gallon, build quality, driving experience

Moving front seats with memory buttons requires user to press button until seat reaches position. Not a biggie, but a little frustrating. Bose stereo is at best, ok. Expected more with this brand.