Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Cayenne for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Diesel Diva

Gail Leonard, 08/18/2016
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

No longer available in the US in the diesel version, which is a shame, because it combines all the fun of driving a Porsche SUV with the fuel economy of a diesel. The diesel version has much better pickup than the base gasoline Cayenne and is just a blast to drive - those 400 plus foot pounds of torque make the vehicle leap from a flat start. If you put it into the optional Sport mode, it's just sick. It's my perfect vehicle.

Oldie but a goodie

Cobra6, 07/15/2021
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I bought this used, and have had little issue. The clock came pre-broke which is a common problem amongst this year group. Other than that it's high-mileage only clarified its reliability to me. I drive it about 150 miles a day and only fill up on Friday's as a precursor to Monday. Three months into ownership and no issues. Its cabin noise is slightly louder in front but that is due to me driving a diesel that roars down the highway when I stomp on it and purrs when I'm cruising at high speeds (>80MPH its almost stealthy). It is a joy to drive to this day, handles like a sports car, fuel efficiency of a diesel, and the space and climbing ability of a SUV, what a wonderful Porsche! plus it has a range of 700+ on a full tank for weekend trips/travel. There is no substitute.

5 out of 5 stars

2013 Cayenne GTS !!!!!! Awsome performance!!!

2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS!!! , 04/05/2020
GTS 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 8A)

I own this Cayenne GTS for over six months now and I put almost 6000 miles on it, what an SUV my friend. The handling is superb, acceleration outstanding, great look, very reliable and smooth powerful engine. Drive one and you be the judge. Fantastic and well built German car. The sound of that V8 just make you go faster and faster. Naturally aspirated V8 is the best. I've had tuned 996 turbo in past and I tell you Porsche makes great cars. I had to buy a SUV and when I saw the Cayenne GTS and drove it, I loved every minute of it and I decided to get it. No disappointments for sure, very minor stuff to fix which every car has it these days. New Cayenne GTSs has twin turbo V6 but V8 is something else. Porsche all the way !!!

5 out of 5 stars

Two Touaregs & a Cayenne. I’m a diesel guy!

Michael Lo Proto, 05/01/2018
updated 05/04/2020
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

All 3 diesel SUV have been or are fantastic vehicles to own & drive. I’m currently averaging about 36 mpg at highway speeds. The quality of the ride is truly outstanding due to the driver selectable Air suspension. Additionally, living in a flood prone area of New Orleans, I have found it extremely useful to have a selectable ride height allowing the vehicle to drive through two feet of flood waters with no problems. The interior on the Porsche Cayenne without equal in today’s crop of SUV’s. I love my Cayenne turbo diesel!

Cayenne diesel

Robert Hausserman, 04/13/2018
updated 04/21/2021
Diesel 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

I can never seem to be able to change the clock. Otherwise I have about 100,000 miles, and it has given very good service. I will probably keep it for a while yet