Used 2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 59 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Trans out at 94,000!!! 4 recalls
By Tracey Davis

2014 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Run!!!! The CVT will go out on you. This transmission, i am sure will give out after your 60,000 mile watranty is done. You will have to get a lawyer just to fight them. I am a single mom of 6 and this was my first vehicle in 2016 as a gift to myself!!! The car is sitting in a nissan dealership with me having no way to fix it for 4,725! Nissan refuses to help pay. After seeing all of the complaints with their transmission. I still have three Years worth of car note payments on a car that's worth mud. Very inhumane Nissan!

Its a pig in a silk blanket!
By Harold

2014 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Do not but a car with cvt transmission. Better off to take the money to Vegas for a crapshot at the tables.My theory is the belt is generating so much heat, that componts fail. After all, why are they offering an oil cooler for the cvt transmission? For my 2014 Nissan Rouge ,the dealer wants $3000.00 to repair and a wait for parts. $ 1700.00 for an oil cooler? Its a scam for Nissan. The 100,000 mile extended warrenty for cvt nissan transmission,well,the dealer run my vin# and said its not covered! I say the Us goverment should make Nissan buy their defect product back at full price. June 15. 2018- Well.quess what. The car would not start at the store. Cranks but no start. Tow to shop and plug it in,no codes,that afternoon it started! I dare not to use it. So I have two issues,cvt transmission and a no start. I hope it burns down soon.

Tranny Junk
By Chris

2014 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

You’re Rouge will need a new CVT at 60k-80k miles, so prepare to drop $3,500 on that as it will be out of warranty by then. Nissan will not help you out. You are better off with a different SUV make. Nissan’s CVT issues are notorious. I will not buy Nissan ever again.

First time suv buyer
By Rosely Tirado

2014 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Do your research. There's so many options.

Awesome SUV
By Joeffr

2014 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

There is a reason this is a baest selling SUV. pure perfection in almost every category. I highly recommend is vehicle, you won't be disappointed.