2017 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

Crack Crack Crack!!!
By JEO

2017 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV w/Prod. End 04/17 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I don't recall if the car had a "cracking" noice when breaking to go in reverse or breaking as i go over speed bumps. The car had an "engine support".. replaced. The cracking sound went away for a few days, but it returned again. I have 20,000 miles in the car now. I just hope it doesn't run out of warranty before I am satisfy with the repairs needed.

One year into a lease
By John V

2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very pleased with the Maxima after one year into my three year lease. The car is really fun to drive, great acceleration and handling. Comfortable seats, especially the driver seat, the passenger seat has limited adjustments which is a bit disappointing for a top of the line model. I admit the car is a little low as far as getting in and out (it does have a sports car feel that way), but hey, I'm 65 years old, so that might have something to do with it! I would highly recommend checking out the Maxima. I hadn't considered the Nissan brand which searching a year ago until a friend suggested I do so, and I was was signing a lease within a couple of days later. Great looking car, beautiful interior, comfort, good mileage, fun to drive.....that's about what you're looking for right?

Very Rough Ride
By will

2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car has a very choppy ride. I have the platinum model. I can feel every crack in the road. My wife Subaru Forester is a much more comfortable ride. It is okay on the hi way but around town it rides very rough. Can feel every bump and rough spot on the road. If you want a smooth and comfortable ride I do not reccomend this car. Engine is great and looks are great but ride is terrible in my opinion.

Outstanding vehicle
By Happy owner

2017 Nissan Maxima Platinum 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Could not be happier! Exceptional quality and materials. Fast, and good on gas! Safe!

Satisfied
By Parker

2017 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have not had this vehicle long enough to give a reliability rating. It has a good sporty ride and great acceleration. Makes me feel young again.