Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

Used M-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Mercedes is not of the quality it used to be

scholla, 03/24/2013
ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

For the last 35 years I always had at least one Benz in the garage. Currently have a 2007 550s and a 2012 350ML. Bought both new/first owner. 550 s -19,000 miles - Air Condition not working. 350ML - 6,000 Miles - electronics defect: give wrong error messages and no error messages. Now, the ML is at the shop because the engine may have to be replaced. Local dealer in Palm Beach says MBUSA asked them to perform "more tests to identify the problem". (Car is in the shop already 3 days.) Two issues here: (1) MB now sells cars that do not work properly, even after short use. (2) How MBUSA deals with the problem: They make little/no effort to make things right. This is no longer a good make.

Worst car I've owned; my Hyundai was more reliable

fabllc, 07/11/2013
ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My 2012 ML350 is a major disappointment with numerous technological issues. it has been to the dealer for repairs more than any car i have ever owned. I am again driving a loaner for the 8th time in a year and a half. I have recorded videos of the malfunctions, dealer has duplicated the issues on occasion, and it is still not fixed. I contacted MBUSA for assistance and resolution and they did nothing except say 'take it to the dealer'. I cannot believe that mercedes would have such poor response and pathetic customer service. After years of contemplating purchasing a luxury vehicle I am hugely disappointed that my first experience is so negative. I should have the reliability I paid for.

Outstanding Vehicle

bobr007, 03/18/2012
ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Traded in the GLK350 for this ML350. Although the GLK was a great vehicle, the ML affords me more space and is much more comfortable. Can't say enough about this vehicle and recommend it to anyone who wants a comfortable SUV. For those who worry about fuel consumption, averaging 24 MPG in mixed driving and expect to do better. Very quite inside and very classy inside and out. Try it, you'll like it!!

This is a Great SUV-It is NOT an E-Class!

jcollum68, 09/28/2012
ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Leased this vehicle for my wife. I drive a BMW 550i which I much prefer. I always laugh reading other reviews on here and people complain it isn't sporty. It is an SUV, of course it is not sporty! The ride is phenominal and at 80 mph you can whisper to someone in the backseat. Great fuel economy, my wife only drives around town and gets 21 mpg! Good acceleration, just no low end torque, but come on, it is way fast enough for 99.9% of the people buying it. Fit and finish is amazing, nice materials. One year later, my wife still can't figure out the Navigation, so is it confusing or is it her (hmm). Steering is too light for my tastes. Overall, a great vehicle-it is what it is!

EXPENSIVE CAR FOR BAD QUALITY MATERIALS

MBREGRETOWNER, 03/12/2016
ML350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My 2012 ML350 ,the car only has 50,560 miles ,more than 6 check in at the service department and today without the Mercedes Benz warranty in force (more than 50,000 miles)the comand system stop working,so by defect the back up camera is not working as well,no radio,no navigator and many more issues.The right side mirror is not folding (3rd time that do that)and I have problems with the power lifgate as well(stops in the middle of the opening). I don't remember a day not regreting for the ML350 purchase.Before this car I owned a Ford Edge that never went to a mechanic in the 3 years that I owned it. They didn't call me from the dealer yet,but for sure the bill will be gigantic.

12345...8