Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used GLK-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Even my husband loves this little SUV!

jrp74, 06/01/2011
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Love everything about this car! Attractive, sporty, quiet, comfortable with intuitive controls, excellent safety features, and luxurious options--all at an excellent price! The rear seat is large enough to comfortably accommodate our 12-year old and 9-year old, and I find the cargo space to be more than adequate for what we typically use it for (groceries, runs to to the recycling center). Would recommend getting the keyless entry and ignition option, though--after owning an Infiniti M45 that had it, it is sorely missed.

Back to MB with a GLK !

GVR, 11/26/2010
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Our family now has 2 reliable MB vehicles. My last car was a Porsche up until I purchased the GLK. So happy to get rid of that unreliable money pit Porsche ! Don't get me started on the dealerships! Mercedes Benz = great cars and excellent service. 2 ingredients that are essential for motoring happiness. GLK is just a really well thought out, comfortable, practical, solid, quality SUV. Loaded with all options except for the rear video. I enjoy every minute in my Mobile Office / Hockey Dad / Night Out / Off to the cottage, fits the bill on all accounts. Including the bank!

It's my Wife's Car...But I always want the keys!

amickey, 11/23/2011
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

As the title says I love this crossover. We bought for my wife trading up from a Camry for the MB build quality, cache, edgy looks, vast options list, performance, & impeccable safety. I, on the other hand, love the sportiness, muscular lines, AMG styling & wheels and MB build. Another importance for us was that this crossover stands out in a crowd of blobbed aero shaped vehicle that really are just miniature wannabe of their bigger brethren. Class doesn't mean following the herd.

Autobahn crusing (in real life)

mhoffman2, 04/20/2011
GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Picked up a GLK 350 2WD on overseas delivery in Stuttgart in late March and drove it around southern Germany for a week. Autobahn crusing was effortless, but had to keep it down for breakin mileage. Car was quiet as a vault, controls were intuitive and easy to use. Visibility and comfort were remarkable. Rear luggage area was large enough on the floor for two HUGE suitcases (loaded to maximum airline capacity). Cannot wait for the car to arrive at the dealer. Would highly recommend overseas delivery. 2 for 1 Lufthansa airfare, 7% off the sticker, no destination charge, 2 free nights in $300 plus/night true luxury hotels, 15 days free insurance, full tank of gas, tour of factory, etc. Great.

I've Found My Brand.

5280realtor, 11/15/2013
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Excellent vehicle, all around. Sure, it has some weaknesses, but through and through this thing is an impeccably built tank. I've waited awhile to review this small SUV until living with it for some time (not quite 2 years now). I've previously owned Lexus, Saab, and several BMWs. The GLK demonstrates what Mercedes-Benz is all about, and this is (was) their 2nd least expensive model -- bodes well for the more expensive lines. I've had exactly one problem with the car in nearly 25,000 miles; a failed wheel bearing that the dealer had only ever seen twice before on the GLK. Let's not discuss how many times my SAAB saw the dealer in 25,000 miles, nor the BMW for that matter.