Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

I loved my car
By Ron M

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I enjoyed every moment I owned this car. I bought it certified pre owned with 27 000 miles and drove it with just routine maintenance and regular synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. Only had brakes and totors and tires to replace which is normal. at about 130000 miles I had to replace intake manifold because my engine light went on at a cost of about $1300.00. Soon after that the engine light goes on again on and off for a month or two. I had it checked and mechanic said maybe the computer has to rest itself after the repair. Being a patient person It sounded feasable that this could have been the problem ans so I continued to drive the vehicle. The check engine light keeps coming on and the code said that the Catalytic converter is bad. I priced the Cats and they cost $1800.00 apiece and there are tow in a GLK. Thats $3600.00 just to buy them and then the labor to install them. At 145000 miles I wasnt going to put another 5000.00 into the GLK. It was a 2010. But I loved this car and other than the Cats needing replacement the car was in mint condition. I didnt want any other type car because I loved this one so much. So, I traded it in for another 2014 GLK certified pre owned and love it to death. More technology and more features and i still am a GLK fan. Hopefully the CATS wont go on this one. Fingers crossed

I Love My Car But...
By B.R.Bannister

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I Love my Car. We are around 110000 miles now. Over all I love everything about my car except I always need to fix it. My car lock needed to be fixed, that was $1000 Seals around the doors are cracking. Chrome trim around cup holders are peeling. Buttons are wearing off. Middle console it scratching. Basically anything plastic will and has fallen apart. I know it sounds all horrible but my car in almost mint condition and all these things are things only I would notice since I detail my car daily but the fact is I have noticed. I've spent $3000 in maintenance this year. Over all I love my car it handles well, I feel special driving it. But if you don't have the extra cash I'd say pass.

Great and safe car
By Giuliana Cline

Fell Apart
By Jerry Proctor

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Still a nice looking vehicle. Has the chrome 20" wheels updated headlights and door sill lights. But...

@60,000 Miles, Repairs needed

Differential leaks $4600.00
New Motor Mounts $2600.00
Trans axle Leak $1500.00

Seats are not real leather and have fallen apart. Uses a lot of gas and the tires are lasting about 30k.

2010 with 64k has been a Great Car
By dkar3@hotmail.com

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We bought a 2010 with 28k and 2-years on it. Everything has been great. The only issue we've had existed when we bought it -- a worn "arm" in the front-end steering. The cost was relatively low to repair -- I think $150. No other repairs or problems to report. I have used MB to performed the 50k and 60k service, which was pricey and probably not worth the cost, but work keeps me busy and don't have time or the interest to mess with it. My wife loves the car and I have to admit that I really enjoy zipping around in it, too. It has great acceleration and turns on a dime. Getting in/out of our side-enterence garage is a piece of cake!! We'll probably buy a low-miles 2015 in another few years.