Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Consumer Reviews

Used GLK-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

Good little car

jwalt1, 02/09/2014
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Good car. Very reliable. Bought with 8k mikes in 2011. Now have 90k. Never had anything other than oil changes done to it. I do NOT recommend the 20 inch wheels. They go through tires fast. Needs more storage. Don't like the angle of the backseat. Also don't like the curve of the backseat next to the door. Makes it hard for car seats to properly fit. It gets good mpg in flatter terrain. But in the small mountains of Arkansas, I'm getting about 9mpg. It's a great compact SUV, very capable. Having to get rid of it due to my child needing more legroom. Would buy again if they could upgrade storage and me the backseat larger.

I Love My Car But...

B.R.Bannister, 07/24/2016
GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I Love my Car. We are around 110000 miles now. Over all I love everything about my car except I always need to fix it. My car lock needed to be fixed, that was $1000 Seals around the doors are cracking. Chrome trim around cup holders are peeling. Buttons are wearing off. Middle console it scratching. Basically anything plastic will and has fallen apart. I know it sounds all horrible but my car in almost mint condition and all these things are things only I would notice since I detail my car daily but the fact is I have noticed. I've spent $3000 in maintenance this year. Over all I love my car it handles well, I feel special driving it. But if you don't have the extra cash I'd say pass.

Fell Apart

Jerry Proctor, 04/21/2016
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Still a nice looking vehicle. Has the chrome 20" wheels updated headlights and door sill lights. But... @60,000 Miles, Repairs needed Differential leaks $4600.00 New Motor Mounts $2600.00 Trans axle Leak $1500.00 Seats are not real leather and have fallen apart. Uses a lot of gas and the tires are lasting about 30k.

Two years later and still loving it!

carbuff50, 12/10/2011
GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have driven it 14,000 miles so far over the past two years-it has been flawless in every way. Feels solid like it was carved out of one piece of steel, handles great and looks terrific. Average about 19mpg in town-highway is a better.

Classy ride

scenic26, 01/04/2014
GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my 2010 glk350 with 36,000 miles on it. It was a dealer certified car and feld comfortable with my choice of vehicle, being I also own a 2005 ML350 since new with over 80,000 miles on it and love it as well. My GLK is a smaller version of the ML, and performs every bit as well as the larger vehicle. The ML is a bit more cushy and plush as far as the ride, but thats it in my opinion. My GLK is peppy, reliable, great in the snow and ice with great traction, and is fantastic on dry roads at any speed. I feel great driving this car and recommend it highly. You won't be dissappointed?

12345...20