2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Consumer Reviews

$54,750

Save as much as $1,404
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Awesome Ride

Chris, 12/17/2020
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The vehicle is amazing. Almost everything is great, so I will only mention a few points. I have a GLC and a GLE. The engine noise in the GLE is much louder, even though they have identical engines. As such, if you can, I would recommend opting for the 6 cylinder over the 4 cylinder, for a quieter ride. Also the factory missed a part (a door sill) during assembly, which was a little concerning. I also think Mercedes makes things more complicated than they have to be. Specifically, they make the cars technology so you can do the same thing from 3 different sources. This might seem cool, but it makes for too many options. Other than that, I would highly recommend.

Pure luxury that compares to no other

jkpetre, 03/05/2021
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I cross-shopped Porsche, BMW, Audi & Volvo when I was shopping and NOTHING came close to the build quality, beauty and features the GLE offers. I opted for the 350 and find it's plenty of power. Everyone recommends the 450 because it's more power, but when is enough, enough? I've heard 80% of buyers opt for the 350 so don't feel bad just because a bunch of car reviewers always want the top spec. I came to Mercedes from Tesla. This is the 3rd Mercedes I've owned and came back for build quality and an infotainment/tech system that puts everyone else to shame. No my Mercedes doesn't fart, Tesla, but it gives me a great, warm seat massage. I have no regrets and constantly try to find excuses to go drive somewhere. It's a beautiful thing.

Sweet Ride

Smith, 11/20/2020
AMG GLE 53 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric hybrid 9A)

Great size, not too big and not too small. Rides smooth and the electronics inside are fabulous

Amazing SUV - Great Tech, Smooth Quiet Ride

TD Ryan, 07/14/2021
GLE 350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Picked up my 2021 GLE350 4Matic two weeks ago and it has been amazing so far. The MBUX tech in the vehicle is absolutely amazing and easy to use. The ride is surprisingly smooth with decent power for a twin turbo 4-cylinder. The cabin is virtually silent on back roads and the highway. The panoramic sunroof option is a must as well as the 21" 10-Spoke AMG Wheel, Night Package and the Surround View Camera. No other MSRP compares to build quality and tech options. Take a GLE for a test drive, you will not regret it.

Beautiful inside and outside

TLS, 03/29/2021
GLE 450 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 9A)

I had a 2020 gle 350. Which I loved. It was totaled on Christmas morning 2020 in the bombing in downtown Nashville. I decided to upgrade to the 2021 gle 450. I am so happy I upgraded to the gle 450 AMG package. It is so worth the extra price. Comfort and driving is exceptional.