Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Consumer Reviews

Used GL-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Mercedes wreck

Vero, 03/15/2018
GL450 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl 7A)

This car has been sitting in my garage & I’m still paying for it. Every 2 months it needed repair. The last straw was the transmission. Beautiful car but it wasn’t build adequately.

Total Disappointment

Clifton, 11/20/2015
GL450 4dr SUV AWD (4.7L 8cyl 7A)

Poor Poor Quality - Cheap Plastic Inside Car has broken and cracked. AC issues works randomly. Power steering pump leak. Engine camshaft oil leak $1200 (known issue by Mercedes with this model). Poor paint job, clear coat is peeling on roof and front passenger fender. Headlight washers popped off nozzles. Rear lift gate works intermittently. All in all this is a poorly made car and costs a fortune to upkeep. Mercedes should be ashamed to produce such a poor product. I have owned a Rolls Royce that was cheaper to maintain. I currently have 2 ML320s and 2 GL450s both the ML are of higher quality and more reliable.

The Only SUV for a Single Dad

SingleDad, 10/20/2006

Mercedes Benz should pat themselves on the back for this one. This is my 3rd Benz and my favorite. Constantly receive compliments on the looks, both inside and out. Drives like a dream. The car is tight, quiet, comfortable, luxurious, fun, and in a league of its own. As a single dad of 2, it does everything a minivan can do, but does it with masculinity. The only negatives as others have stated is the DVD location and controls are not accessible without stopping the vehicle and pulling over (if you have little ones) and you only have access to the 3rd row from the passenger side of the vehicle. Having said that, nothing is perfect, however this sure is close.

Rides Like A Dream

Florida girl, 10/14/2006

Just purchased a new GL450 , and I am very pleased. The truck drives like a luxury sedan. The interior is very roomy and extremely comfortable. I have three children and they are all very tall and the leg room is quite ample. There are absolutely no blind spots and driving this truck really is a pleasure. It is built like a tank and the solid construction really makes me feel safe. The acceleration is fantastic. No problem passing or entering highways. I have driven several different luxury trucks and this is really my favorite. It's very stylish without being too flashy, and It truly does seat seven adults fairly comfortablly.

GL450

peter ochsner, 10/14/2006

I just trade a 2006 E350 wagon I also own a suburban & a 2006 toyota 4 runner in comparing these suv's the GL rides better 'handles better'more comfortable,looks better & more fun to drive

12345...16