Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used E55 AMG for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

this one is a keeper

cg3d, 05/20/2012
4dr Sedan

Before I bought my beloved w210, I was looking at the 740i Sport Bimmer and D2 Audi S8. If you are also looking at these, stop now. There is no comparison. The W210 is the most capable, dependable and FUN car of them all. I have owned mine for 6 months now and can honestly say it is the best car I have owned. It is very comfortable (although the Audi seats have the edge), clearly built for cruising an autobahn at 100mph all day long. This thing just chews up the miles effortlessly. I get between 17-21mpg in mixed city/moderate highway commute. Not too bad considering the Saturn 5 rocket performance that lurks beneath.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Amazing

semba5, 10/29/2012
4dr Sedan

I have owned Volkswagens, Porsche, BMW, and a 2011 CTS-V Coupe. I stumbled across this 2002 E55 AMG by accident and drove it for the heck of it. Although it needed tires, shocks, and rim reconditioning, I was impressed by the performance, looks, and (now) the ride. This is by a long shot the best built, fun to drive, fastest accelerating car I have ever owned. I constantly confuse so many people by the sleeper look of this car as I leave them far far behind me. I bought this car 10 years old and it is in better condition still than the 2011 CTS-V I bought last year (Which was sold). I cant imagine driving anything but an AMG EVER AGAIN.

One of the Best Cars

Bruce, 12/05/2010
4dr Sedan

Truly amazing to drive and power is unbelievable. Reliability is simply amazing. I was very pleased to own it and would never want to sell it. It has everything from spacious interior to brutal power to smooth gearing to executive and humble looks. I don't think there would be a better car with so many features in this price and Yes, reliability is a dream come true.

4.5 out of 5 stars

More fun than my classic car

Vito M, 04/28/2010
4dr Sedan

Got this after selling my classic car which was a occasional driver and got lots of thumbs up . But this car has it all I loved the body style and the power is equal or better than my Big Block classic with all the creature comforts and almost 3 time's the gas milage . The only problem is this car is so much fun to drive I let the others sit in the garage,

wolf is sheep's clothing

motorbobb, 07/26/2003
4dr Sedan

Fantastic car choice for the corporate exec. Very understated (people say things like "Is that new? It just looks different." -- The 275-40/18's are a hint something sinister is at play). Muscle car acceleration, porsche handling, and the space to take the family of four to the grocery store! I have left more than a few guys driving Vettes, Boxsters, and Mustang GT's perplexed, trying to figure out how the guy driving the "old man" Mercedes dusted them. 20MPG driving to the office to boot! No real complaints. The performance suspension will rattle your kidneys going over bumps.