Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Incredible Certified Pre Owned Sedan!
By Jay

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

We bought this car certified pre owned a few weeks ago, and so far, it is amazing! We paid less than half of the original sticker price from 3 years ago, and there were less than 20K miles on the car. The car has a few quirks, and getting to know the infotainment system took a few days, but after getting used to the vehicle's ergonomics, everything is great. The acceleration is fast and peppy for a 4-cylinder engine. I test drove the C400, as well as the 2016 C450, and I am not missing the extra horsepower during my everyday commute. If you are someone who is looking for a sporty, fun, luxurious, and practical every day sedan, this is THE CAR for the job. I test drove a 2017 Audi A4 2.0T, as well as a BMW 330i and 340i, and as nice as those vehicles are, they do not compare the sturdiness and luxuriousness of the Mercedes.

One of the best cars I have owned
By Hamid B

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I got to admit, when you drive a MB you get a lot of look from other drivers who admire your car. This car is comfortable, the heated seats work perfect, road noise is at minimum, navigation and phone features are a little hard to function. The surround sound is just awesome, I have connected my phone to Youtube and listen to my favorite music through the speakers (Bluetooth) and it is just awesome. Mine came with blind-side sensor which is great and it warns the driver to not change lane prematurely. All in all, it is a great car and I would highly recommend this car to those who don't mind to fill 93 Octane gas in their car.

2015 MB C-class
By MBW

Use US News and World; search under used cars for reliability, safety, cost, etc.

New used car
By Yassmeen Abdel-Aty

I love this car! So lucky to have found a used car with such low mileage in perfect condition. I feel like the first owner!

Fun to drive, some problems
By Nicole K

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Car drives very smoothly and has a luxurious feel. The interior is nicely designed and you get used to the gear shifter really quickly. The touch pad is not very intuitive. I've had problems with the sunroof and door rattling as well.