Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

The 007 treatment
By Kevin Johnson Jr.

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Very much of a James Bondish feel when you get in the vehicle... Obviously not a muscle car or just souped with heavy Hp...If you want a sporty whip with a 007 coasting the scene appeal , this is the one...Just my honest opinion👍👍

C400 tires
By Randy Vogt

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 400 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I own a c 400 and over the last 18 months , I have had to replace 8 tires, 2 rims, and the front axles. Thank god for the tire warranty. I think they’re made of jello. It’s complete ridiculous. I’ve tried to get them to give me. A different brand but they won’t. I’m really inconvenient to have to go to the service constantly, but at least I’ve always got brand new tires. Wtf? I assume it’s because it so heavy???

Incredible Certified Pre Owned Sedan!
By Jay

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

We bought this car certified pre owned a few weeks ago, and so far, it is amazing! We paid less than half of the original sticker price from 3 years ago, and there were less than 20K miles on the car. The car has a few quirks, and getting to know the infotainment system took a few days, but after getting used to the vehicle's ergonomics, everything is great. The acceleration is fast and peppy for a 4-cylinder engine. I test drove the C400, as well as the 2016 C450, and I am not missing the extra horsepower during my everyday commute. If you are someone who is looking for a sporty, fun, luxurious, and practical every day sedan, this is THE CAR for the job. I test drove a 2017 Audi A4 2.0T, as well as a BMW 330i and 340i, and as nice as those vehicles are, they do not compare the sturdiness and luxuriousness of the Mercedes.

One of the best cars I have owned
By Hamid B

2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

I got to admit, when you drive a MB you get a lot of look from other drivers who admire your car. This car is comfortable, the heated seats work perfect, road noise is at minimum, navigation and phone features are a little hard to function. The surround sound is just awesome, I have connected my phone to Youtube and listen to my favorite music through the speakers (Bluetooth) and it is just awesome. Mine came with blind-side sensor which is great and it warns the driver to not change lane prematurely. All in all, it is a great car and I would highly recommend this car to those who don't mind to fill 93 Octane gas in their car.

2015 MB C-class
By MBW

Use US News and World; search under used cars for reliability, safety, cost, etc.