Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Fun ride
By Missy

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

C300 is a great car for those looking for a little speed and a lot of comfort. Smooth ride with lots of pep. Some quality issues with the door fabrics but nothing major.

Review my "Sadey"
By Patricia Townsend

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

My 2012 "Sadey" is a great car! Still has original brakes with 51,000 miles! I'm an old lady and I don't use the brakes very often! hahahaha! I am hoping for good resale price since I am planning to replace it with a new Mercedes soon.

Fantastic purchase!
By Mark g.

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Excellent quality and an exciting driving experience. I don't doubt the Audi A4 or BMW 328i may have superior performance numbers, however Mercedes, as always, provides the best all around comfort and driving experience. This is an exciting European sports sedan with plenty of low end grunt and top end power. Handling is fun, predictable and safe. I purchased this car in 2015 as a CPO with 47K mi for $22K. It came with a bumper to bumper 17 month warranty - still in it for 2 more months. I recently took to dealer with a check engine light and they updated all software. One of the updates was a new transmission software update. Smoother transmission now and quicker shifts. I do admit the transmission sport performance was a weak point - not terrible - off the assembly line.

C300 Not Worth It
By Barb Morri

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

At 24K needed a transfer case, at 58K needed a drive shaft. Just got my car back from the drive shaft repair and now coolant level warning light came on and a new grinding sound is coming from underneath the car. My warranty is over August 2017 and Mercedes will not extend the warranty. I'm so disappointed I'm going back to Lexus. I had 2 Japanese cars before the C300, I put 180K on each of them and between both of them I had to replace only 1 alternator. The alternator was replaced at 170K. Shame on Mercedes for not offering to extent the warranty and stand behind their car. Shame on Mercedes for putting a car on the road with such inferior parts. Never again!!!!

Turbo Boost-Fun!
By Joanna Hornbeak

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

Great option to drive in eco mode or sport. Reliable and dependable along with fashionable style. It's my best accessory! I'm 5'4 and love compact style.