Skip to main content

Save as much as $1,661
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Roadie Report - CT to Texas and back - all good

Eclem, 04/12/2021
updated 10/25/2021
Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We took our new CX30 on an extended roadie from CT down to TX and back during October. Gas mileage averaged 35 mpg at approx. 70 mph for the 4300 miles. We did a lot of mountain driving on top of tons of flat interstate driving that demanded good truck & RV passing power - the CX 30 has plenty of power. There was ample space for luggage and lots of other stuff in the rear with the seats folded down. The BIG deal was the quiet and comfort - we are in our seventies and 10 hour stints were possible without any pain or drama - a really great road car. The best I've ever owned and I have had many.

Sporty looking

Lisa Walker, 10/29/2020
2.5S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It’s a good buy for the money, good quality for lower end of suvs, we are satisfied for what it has as being a base model, safety features etc, rear camera, body lines line up good, doors shut nice, we are just average size, fits us nice, but if larger frame might look at step up size, just having couple weeks we like so far

Sublime synergism

Mgonz, 10/31/2020
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Best in it's class by far . Bought a 2021 cx30 premium awd. Has 27 sensors in awd system to be as predictive as possible rather than reactive. Elegant interior,12 speaker Bose stereo. Great drive is product of synergistic result of individual components. I switched oem Bridgestones for Nokians with snowflake rating anticipating lake effect snow we get in Northwest Indiana.

2022 MAZDA CX-30
At a Glance:
  • $22,200starting MSRP
Search InventoryMAZDAUSA.COM
MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,225 destination charge (Alaska $1,270). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary.

2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium

Larry Austin, 12/20/2020
Premium 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Best Looking Small SUV. Fit and finish (tight). Premium model (Awesome). Technology (very nice, including new Heads-up Display). Ride ( Impressive). Gas Mileage ( Good - up to 33 mpg ). Driver in a cockpit experience with very comfortable seats and easy access controls and information system at your fingertips. Interior - sharp, sporty , contrast stitching. My first Mazda (I'm very impressed)

5 out of 5 stars

Really great quiet car.. luxury all there!!

Neal , 10/22/2020
updated 04/18/2022
Premium 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Napa leather, 12 speaker Bose, headlights led adaptive with auto highbeam feature. Heads up display. All safety systems in car. Apple car play..Electric lift gate and quiet and handles like a German car. I love the car, Mazda did an unbelievable job building this car.. fit and finish is on top! UPDATE: I would get another Mazda! I have done just oil changes. I have gray with white interior. It’s looks and held up well. I am still on original set of tires. They told me tread will go to 50k miles. In bmw world u be on third set of tires at 50k miles. I will say car drives handles well. Very quiet and gas mileage is same as the 2018 bmw 530e, which I turned into bmw early due to electronic issues. Ghosts and things that occurred during the lease. The cx30 is quieter car then the hybrid 530 I had. Napa leather on Mazda and decota on bmw. U see the different. The padding on knee area on middle console. The soft touches. The Bose system a in Mazda. I got the 187 hp premium car at time, turbo version was not around. I would consider getting one but mine is excellant. No complaints and paint fit and finish look brand new

4 out of 5 stars