2021 Mazda CX-30 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $719
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Sporty looking

Lisa Walker, 10/29/2020
2.5S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

It’s a good buy for the money, good quality for lower end of suvs, we are satisfied for what it has as being a base model, safety features etc, rear camera, body lines line up good, doors shut nice, we are just average size, fits us nice, but if larger frame might look at step up size, just having couple weeks we like so far

Really great quiet car.. luxury all there!!

Neal , 10/22/2020
Premium 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Napa leather, 12 speaker Bose, headlights led adaptive with auto highbeam feature. Heads up display. All safety systems in car. Apple car play..Electric lift gate and quiet and handles like a German car. I love the car, Mazda did an unbelievable job building this car.. fit and finish is on top!

2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium

Larry Austin, 12/20/2020
Premium 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Best Looking Small SUV. Fit and finish (tight). Premium model (Awesome). Technology (very nice, including new Heads-up Display). Ride ( Impressive). Gas Mileage ( Good - up to 33 mpg ). Driver in a cockpit experience with very comfortable seats and easy access controls and information system at your fingertips. Interior - sharp, sporty , contrast stitching. My first Mazda (I'm very impressed)

Ad
Build Your CX-30
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 7 Trims
  • $22,050starting MSRP

Sublime synergism

Mgonz, 10/31/2020
Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Best in it's class by far . Bought a 2021 cx30 premium awd. Has 27 sensors in awd system to be as predictive as possible rather than reactive. Elegant interior,12 speaker Bose stereo. Great drive is product of synergistic result of individual components. I switched oem Bridgestones for Nokians with snowflake rating anticipating lake effect snow we get in Northwest Indiana.

A No Fault Winner For Me

Eclem, 04/12/2021
Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am a 75 year old male living in hilly, snowy, twisty, rural New England. I have owned 3 WRX's since 2002 and traded in my 2016 WRX for a 2021 Mazda CX30 Select AWD. Obviously I enjoy sporty good handling cars ... my CX30 is only 5 points below my last WRX in the fun department. It is 90 points ahead of the WRX in quietness and comfort. My hobby is precision shooting and many of the ranges I use are only accessible via rough dirt roads and trails. The CX30's ground clearance is better than my old Mazda pick up truck and the storage space (rear seats down) is very good for my bullet traps, steel targets, gun cases, etc. The adaptive cruise control, keyless locks, electronics and Android integration for remote starting and Google Navigation are unheard of in a $24k car. I tested comparable small SUV's from Audi, BMW, Subaru and Jeep. None of them drove a nicely or as quietly as this car. So, for this old man who hauls only his wife and his toys - the CX30 is a winner with no faults at all.

12345...6