Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Quattroporte for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Super car luxury sedan

H, 04/11/2018
S GranLusso 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I leased this Maserati in July 2017. The color is type of gray named as "Grigio ". in side is mixed brown leather and silk by famous Italian suit designer Ermenegildo Zegna. It is a heavy large sedan. It is very roomy inside. Although there are few parts from Chrysler, but those mixed with very nice stitched leather, and it really doesn't bother me. I enjoy much every morning turning on the engine and hearing the load raspy sound of Ferrari built engine ! The seats are not too sporty like BMW or Porsche with lots of side support. They are just fine ! It takes time to learn how to use the shifter. Now after 9 months I am doing great on changing gears with shifter- no steering wheel shift paddle- If you drive more than 30 miles a day you will pay much for gas, and need more maintenance , and maybe not a every day driving car ! You don't need to show off and push the sport button for loader engine note, other cars will slow down to just take a look. Many times I heard " This is a really beautiful car " ! Formidable luxury the original race-bred luxury sedan you can drive everyday- so far no single problem. I pay about 6o $ every 2 weeks.

4 out of 5 stars

The Quattroporte GTS GrandSport Is second to None

Dr. Daniel Case, 07/24/2022
GTS GranSport 4dr Sedan (3.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Incredibly FUN to drive. Every morning my body fills with excitement as soon as I hear my 3.8 liter V8 engine start. Just that sound alone tells you this is a very special car. I`ve historically driven BMW 759`s and 760`s for the most part with an AMG S class sprinkled in from time to time and I am telling you that once you drive one of these Quattrroporte GTS GrandSport cars you will never look back. The best part about buying one of these is the price when buying a used, low milage two to four year old car. I purchase a three year old GTS GrandSport that had an original MSRP of $148,825.00 for just over $75,000 including the 100,000 mile five year bumper to bumper warranty with just over 11,000 miles that was completely flawless. I have been driving this car for over 12 months totaling over 21,000 new miles (total mileage 34,125) without a single problem or service other than oil changes. I am very hard on my cars to the point that I blew my BMW 5501 GT 4.4liter V8 engine three times over four years and 70,000 miles. That said, I am amazed at the beating this car can handle. I am just as happy with this car today as the first day I purchased it. If anything it runs better now than it did than.

Love everything about it

mac-qp18, 04/18/2022
S Q4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The comfort, the look, the performance, the sound. Gotta love everything about it. It drives way batter than I expected as a long car that do corners like a super sports car. I bought it 2 years ago, put in 6k miles in this period. Acquired a 4year extended warranty bumper to bumper as plan to keep it for a long time.

3 out of 5 stars