Used 2008 Maserati Quattroporte Consumer Reviews

Not Available

Used Quattroporte for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Better than expected

Minneapolitan, 12/03/2008

I was very much ready to lease my third S class when I decided that I should at least explore the possibility of a Quattroporte. Now I cannot fathom ever buying from the Germans again. The car was bought for the looks and sporting credentials but I have been surprised by the quality and reliability. Despite the 20 in wheels the car rides well in the city where it spends most of its time. On the freeway there is plenty of power on tap though the car is downright lazy compared to the AMGs of my past. Regardless, the car is so well balanced, I prefer it. I've always loved cars but now I really love MY car.

A true Motorhead's car!

Bob, 10/05/2016
Executive GT Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I'm an old motorhead, former race driver, etc., having owned many performance cars over the years. I had a 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 for 5 years and it was braking the bank! For reliability, it was the worst car I have ever owned! I looked for many months for a good replacement and also decided to go with a 4 door car. I found a stunning bespoken 2008 Quattroporte Executive GT car with the most beautiful paint job . . . ever. It has the very rare "blu malogo" paint. For our crappy road conditions in California I believe that 18" wheels would have given a more comfortable ride. My 19" wheels are a bit too stiff, with their low profile. The 4.2 Ferrari V8 performs quite well, especially when you give it some revs. Keep in mind, this is a street car, not a track car and you will be very satisfied. One of the best things I discovered, after owning it for three years, is that, so far, it has been extremely reliable. In fact the only problem that I had was the driver's window-regulator had to be replaced. I chose the 2008 model over newer ones because I thought it best represented the true Maserati sedan styling, such as the classic grille, headlights and tail lights. So far . . . this sweet sedan is a keeper!

Amazizizing

Mazeraty Finatico, 10/09/2008

The Maserati Quattroporte is about the sexiest sedan you'll ever see, and its Italian craftsmanship reflects passion. Its styling, by the legendary Pininfarina, shows them all how it should be done, without tricks. The lines are so shapely they're striking. Its cabin is roomy for a car this low and stylish, but it's really all about the quality of its materials, with nine shades of leather and six types of wood to choose from. The controls could and should be simpler, but that's true of all the top luxury cars today.

Bravissimo! Bella! Bella!

Maser Lover, 04/30/2008

This a big car (4,000 lbs.) but can really get out of its own way, lovely growl (!!!), fast, gorgeous, well appointed, superb road feel...and I love the paddle shifters (its got that amazing Ferrari transmission). Did not expect to be so impressed by this car but am still raving to all my friends about it. Good experience at the dealership too!

Great car

Wounds, 03/08/2017
Sport GT S Automatic 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love the car it drives great