2020 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

$36,750

Save as much as $9,013
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

You can't get any better...

Gary C., 11/23/2020
Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2020 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 Turbo in August. This car has every bell and whistle you can imagine. It even has the reclining panoramic roof which makes the car like a convertible. The fit and finish of the car is excellent. The 3.0 V6 Turbo will blow your hair back with 350 HP. It also has the Revel Ultima stereo system which sounds amazing. The ultimate option is the massaging seats which massage you from every angle. I have owned Infinitis, Jaguars, and Acuras and this car by far beats them all! Major bang for your buck here! I get compliments on this car and the beautiful lines all the time! I consider myself and huge converted Lincoln fan here!

Bought the exact 2020 Lincoln MKZ I found here!

Lincoln MKZ Turbo Reserve Fan, 07/25/2020
Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had checked with 2 Lincoln dealerships for the exact 2020 Lincoln MKZ 2.0 Turbo model I wanted but they didn't have the color and options I had settled on when I built my car online. So, I searched on Edmunds and found the exact car I wanted with the Iced Mocha exterior and Cappucinno interior, and Revel 14 speaker sound system. It was sitting at another dealership only 12 miles away. I scheduled a test drive two days later and loved the car. Based on the Edmunds suggested price, I negotiated with the sales rep on Saturday & Sunday, and on Monday morning they met my price (nearly $900 below Edmunds' recommendation) and I got Lincoln financing at 72 months with 0% interest! Couldn't be happier!

Get this car you sleeping on the MKZ

D.Fraser, 10/07/2020
Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

For the features and looks you cant go wrong for the price plus i got the panoramic sunroof the who top slides back not to many cars have that automatic parrell parking remote start great car wish it had more power though love my V8s but good on gas good car overall

I got a sedan, why

Bill, 07/21/2020
Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It is very quiet and smooth. I can flat tow it behind my motor home, and it gets 41MPGs.

2020 Lincoln Hybrid reserve

MKZ heaven, 03/30/2021
Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Comfortable, loaded car with excellent gas mileage