Used 2015 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best Lincoln ever!

Carey Dentice, 08/18/2015
Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased a brand new 2015 Lincoln MKZ last fall and after almost 8 months still love the car. I have owned many different car brands (mostly non-US brands) but my MKZ beats them all. It not only is a sharp looking vehicle but performs great, gets great fuel economy and is a fun car to drive. I have read reviews saying the Microsoft Sync systems was very difficult to use but it is quite the opposite. Anyone with limited knowledge (this leaves out the critics) can operate this system.

Impressive Automobile

John Borkowski, 02/17/2016
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I owned a hybrid for the last five years but I now need a larger trunk. Scott McCarty, from Plaza Lincoln in Leesburg, FL, located a used MKZ 2.0L I4 GTDI engine with 6 speed transmission with 10000 miles which I purchased. I hoped to get 25 mpg. I have put 2000 miles on the car since. I am pleased to find I get 27 mpg overall. My mpg at 70 - 75 mph averages 32 which is the same as my hybrid. The engine is very smooth - feels like a V8 - with plenty of power. The car has a very comfortable ride and has may standard features that you pay extra for on other cars. The car handles very well at both high and low speeds. It has a great warranty and service from Lincoln and the dealer. A very large power trunk, intelligent access with push button start which is very convenient. It has ten way power seats both passenger and driver with power lumbar. The driver seat has memory and they are both heated and cooled. It has heated power mirrors with security approach lamps and adaptive LED head lamps. Navigation and rear view camera. In other words - it is loaded!

Lincoln MKZ Lover

Leroy Merritt (Lincoln MKZ Lover), 06/26/2016
4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The MKZ is a super great car with classic designed looks inside and out. Very comfortable, seats fit like a glove, everything at your fingertips. Gets lot of compliments. We have had 3 Marks and 1 Town car but this is so exquisite. Love the car but only one tiny drawback... there are no hand grips on either side and having a destroyed back they sure are needed. Otherwise Plus Ten. We really enjoy all the enmities and feel pampered when driving it, when out you feel pride in ownership!! You will love it as well!! LINCOLN LOVER!!

MKZ Hybrid is an amazing car

aranala, 02/24/2015
Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had not owned an American car in 40 years, since I purchased a Buick Skylark, used. In the intervening years I have owned several Volvos, MBs, BMWs, and AlfaRomeos, so I purchased this Lincoln with great hesitation. I chose it because I wanted a mid size confortable car with great mileage. The MKZ, after 11,900 miles is proving to be a very lucky or wise decision. The MKZ is silent even at 90 MPH on the Florida Turnpike, steering is responsive, tight, ride is like you want it to be, comfy or sporty, the seats are like first class in Lufthansa and it has the quietness of a concert hall to enjoy the jazz coming out of the HD system. And I´m getting 38 MPG. Very good .

mkz for 22 days, miss it

Charles, 08/31/2015
4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I rented MKZ 2.0 for 22 days straight, drove it from LA to vegas and back, then LA to Yosemite, on to santa cruz and back to LA along the pacific coast highway, put on about 2300 miles. When I first got it, I was not too impressed, but as time went on I liked it more and more. I have a high end Lexus at home, so I was spoiled and hard to please, but now I miss the MKZ. I will exchange my Lexus for the MKZ. I was amazed that I was using regular gas and I was getting plenty of power and 32 miles on the highway with 3 people and plenty of heavy stuff in the trunk. I opened the hood, but without taking the motor cover it was not possible to figure out how many cylinder the MKZ had. I liked this car a lot, I liked the handling better than the Lexus I have, the technology, the backup camera etc were great. The driver window would only move up a little and stop, so I had to push the button several times to open or close it. I could not tell if it was malfunctioning, or if it was custom programmed inadvertently by myself, there was no manual in the glove compartment, I guess because it was rental.