2018 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental model:

Last Time
By Last Time

2018 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I am very impressed with the overall performance of this vehicle. The 2.7L 6-cyl engine has a lot of kick to it. I have not experienced any delay or hesitation in acceleration when stepping on the gas pedal like the Lincoln 2015 MKX I owned . Very responsive and the handling is what I expected from a luxury vehicle. Very roomy, quiet, and I love the 30-way seats, especially the extended thigh seating control which is great for long hours of highway driving. I also enjoy having the smart link which allows me to start, lock or unlock my vehicle with my iPhone. Great car!

Lincoln is back
By Brent Savage

2018 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Great car. Revel ultima sound system a-plus

Better the all 9 BMW’s I have owned
By Sonny

2018 Lincoln Continental Premiere 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The is a great automobile at a fantastic price

Caddy to Lincoln
By converted caddy to lincoln

2018 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Well been driving Caddys with Northstar for for past 30 years, and hands down this is a better car, however, I have issues with some for Fords decisions, like for example, the radio on is not remembered based on driver (FOB), the display also is not remembered - 65K for a car that cannot retain the radio and display setting for the fob used like really? That said after driving a CT6 and This Conti, 1. Value for money ++++, 2. Confort +++, 3. I Hate Fords and gave a try when brought back a REAL car name AND they won me over with this car - THO ticks me off on a couple points, like the radio / display as mentioned above, the global windows don't open the moon roof as advertised on Lincolns site and still awaiting Ford/Lincoln exec to contact me (been 2 months), 4. Seeing mixed reviews, the target market should love this care DRIVE it with the 3.0, your mid - life crisis and need for lux AMERICAN CAR are wrapped in one. I will agree with the mixed review on the 6 speed trans - very poor when traveling 70 on highways / shifts erratically when need to pass, and the MPG not any where near what my v8 Northstar got, so those are also negitives, but someone in this market not gonna care about the MPG - (nor am I - that's moot). Over all i would rate 4+ stars, and I only considered FORD because they didn't take bailout money, my original choice to replace the Caddy (as the CT6 was frankly not something i buy with the pricetag or the comfort) was a german car, but i rather own AMERICAN car, and have never owned a forigen car. Value for money the Conti should be looked at. NOTE TO EDMONDS you don't allow or show the 3.0 so selected the 2.7 - please fix.

Couldn't be happier!!
By Micki P.

2018 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Prepare to be amazed! I have been driving Lincolns for almost 20 years. So, I am very familiar with the brand, and I love it. This new Continental's ride is superb and I think you'll be amazed that Lincoln could have outdone themselves with re-inventing this model. Enjoy!!