Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used SC 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

We have a limited number of reviews for the 1993 SC 400, so we've included reviews for other years of the SC 400 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Best $2700.00 investment

nicksc400, 01/03/2012
1992 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

I was looking for a used vehicle to commute 40 miles one way and this car has been very reliable . I've has this vehicle for a year with no serious problems. I now have 158k an still runs like a champ. It's a very fun car to drive with great horse power. if you run across someone selling a sc400,research and go for it!

4.88 out of 5 stars

'93 SC400 Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

PFONTNEAU, 01/19/2009
1993 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

Bought it in 12/2004 with 56,000 miles on it. I have enjoyed it tremendously. Great road car, holds the road and provides 18-22 MPG. Back seat is a little tight for adults and trunk could be bigger. Have replaced water pump, oil pump and other regular maintenance items. Leather drivers seat is beginning to show wear but to be expected. Gets up and goes when you mash the accelerator. 12 CD player has been trouble - replaced with Lexus 6 CD player. Low to the ground so clearance is concern. Front spoiler below bumper is easy to get scrapped and dented. A/C and heater are great. All in all; I have enjoyed driving and owning the SC400.

4.75 out of 5 stars

'92 SC400

pop, 04/24/2002
1992 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

Bought w/slightly over 100K mi, now at 204K. Only maint done plugs & wires, 2 sets brake pads, tires, alternator. All wear items except alt. Car runs like new. Drove friend who owns a new, Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. He couldn't believe that my car 10yr old car was more quiet, comfortable & rattle-free than his new car. Couldn't believe handling & acceleration either. This car is supremely capable @ 80mph+, which is important when you put on 50K mi/yr. Bought car for $9K 2-1/2 yrs ago. Aside from my Kawasaki cycle and my 4wdTurbo Celica it's the best money I've spent. Highly recommend this vehicle. As close to bulletproof as it gets.

5 out of 5 stars

My 19 year old SC400...WOW!!!

lexustx, 01/04/2011
1992 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

I recently picked up a 92 SC400 w/88K miles. It needs some work, but it is still a blast to drive. The engine and transmission are solid and nobody believes the car is 19 years old. The quality and design of this car were decades ahead of its time. I look forward to fixing it up and using it as a weekend cruiser. Pick one up if you can, there is a reason they are ranked as one of the Top 10 cars of all time on many lists.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Lex

josh, 02/21/2010
1993 Lexus SC 400 2dr Coupe

Great car, pick a gently used for a great choice. I have driven other cars with spice - my sc400 has over a 10 year period been - hands down - the best car that i have ever owned. In 1999 i purchase my certified car for $25,000 when it had ~35,000 miles on it - it now has 125,000 miles on it. The few repairs were: antenna motor, driver's door window motor, starter, alternator, power steering pump and then brakes, tires, & regular tune-up stuff - since i owned the car my average service costs to keep the car in very good running condition has been $81.00 per month - a blend of dealer work (starter / 60K service) and private mechanic. 17 years old and it still kicks. Timeless lines.

12345...13