2021 Lexus LC 500 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,749
Incentive offers available
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Phenomenal Product!

SRP, 10/19/2020
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

This is my first Lexus that I have ever owned, I never would have even thought about one if it wasn't for this absolutely beautiful car. This has such an amazing amount of detail and refinement inside that it makes it a real pleasure to sit and interact with it. The materials are really high end, the buttons and knobs feel super expensive and great to the touch. The ride and performance of this car is fantastic, the V8 has such an awesome sound when you rev it out and the transmission shifts with real authority. The engine has such a sound of refinement that flooring it becomes an obsession and the handling is good for a car of this size, although I only have the touring package. I also look forward to many, many trouble free miles with this brand, once again I cannot begin to stress how much this automobile exudes quality. Im extremely happy with my purchase and excited to see that Lexus is starting to build exciting cars again, way to go!!!

Motoring on Maui

Lane, 10/21/2020
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

I bought my LC500 in May and it has been the most enjoyable car that I have ever had. The style, quality build and performance is great. I have no regrets and hope to keep this car for many years.