Used 2010 Lexus IS 350 C Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )

Compliments on an 8 year old car? Oh, yeah!
By Brian Tucker

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

While stepping up from an 18 year old 4 cyl pick up to this car may have tainted my opinion of the performance, I can honestly say that I don't believe any other car can touch the IS 350C for driving enjoyment. I've been driving my IS for almost 10 weeks now and I can't get enough of this car. She had 57,400 miles when I flew from Nashville to Newark to pick her up and I'm approaching 61,000 already (with a 6 1/2 mile commute!) and the only problem is a loose outside mirror that I'll be fixing myself following a YouTube tutorial. The acceleration and handling on this car make our twisty Tennessee roads a pure pleasure and I've never had so many compliments on a car I owned. It seemed like a big risk flying to pick up a car, but I was convinced I would regret letting this car get away, and boy was I right. I have absolutely 0 buyers remorse on this car, and that's a first for me. You owe it to yourself to test drive one of these, but be advised, you're going to have a very hard time turning down a luxury car that still drives like new, especially when it's about the same price as a new Honda Fit!

Zippy Little Luxury Car 2010 Lexus IS 350 C
By Pamela D

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm in love with this car. Bought this year in 2017 and it looks brand new - yet it's more than 7 years old from 2010! I crushed on the SC 430, but needed a usable back seat. Bought a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT Hardtop convertible in 2008 instead of Lexus back then. The car literally exploded this year, so I decided to return to my crush and shop a Lexus. Lucky for me they came out with the IS 250 C / 350 C series. I found a beautiful red 2010 Lexus IS 350 C. Smooth and powerful engine, sleek design inside and outside, excellent features and functions. Great for city or highway driving. Convertible top is excellent - best I've seen and 20 seconds up or down is amazing. This car did not have the Tecata airbag recall (many we shopped for did, but we found one at Sewell in Dallas which was pristine with no open issues, no wrecks, clean car fax and no recalls). Although the backseat is tight, it did fit my 6' tall son and our daughter without issues. Probably not the car for long family road trips, but great for just the 2 of us empty nesters. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Love of a Machine
By Dr Chaz

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fabulous car; my all time favorite. Handles and brakes superbly. Fit and finish close to perfection. Interior second to none, including MB and BMW: seats, appointments, gauge display etc. Everything very intuitive. Stereo, a Mark Levinson; sound is as good as it gets in an automobile. Purrs like a throaty kitten and handles nimbly; upshifts and downshifts flawlessly. The ride is what you'd expect from a sports car--and is excellent by comparison to its peers--which is clearly what the Japanese engineers intended; if you want a great luxury sedan ride buy a Lexus 400 series sedan.

6 years and still love it!!
By JennTenn

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great convertible, I think it's the best out there!!

Great Car
By Eric

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After looking and test driving the Mercedes, BMW and Audi convertible I have to say I made the best choice this car is the most comfortable and a complete smooth ride with a mix of high end production and style. I got the FSport which makes it even better looking and to all the naysayers out there with the negative reviews this car rocks.

The top and the rear end.

V8