Used 2010 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used IS 250 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great car! Just 1 complaint so far...

rich, 01/11/2010

This was my Christmas gift to myself, and I have to say that so far I love the IS250. Smoky granite mica, black leather interior, navigation, heated/vent seats, hid lights etc. It has a great balance of luxury, style, quality, fuel economy, technology, and comfort (despite the rear passenger leg room). So far my only complaint is that the control for the iPod on the navi lags. Lil difficult to search for songs. I was surprised that the audio was as good as it is. This is not the fastest vehicle, but like I stated earlier its a well balanced vehicle.

Bang for the buck preowned IS.

Will Pendlebury , 01/14/2018
4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this 2010 IS250 after our last Lexus was wrecked in a weather related accident. We have a GX460 and we’ve owned two other Lexus models. The IS is a spunky little sedan with many features. It’s fun to drive and the awd is very good. The back seat is snug but we knew that already. The front door locks act up sometimes (won’t unlock for us when we use the remote occasionally) but this has apparently stopped happening in recent days. We’re pleased with the IS as it’s a good second car for the price.

Car shutters when moonroof retracted

s gill, 05/26/2010

Serious flaw in the moonroof when fully retracted. Car vibrates and shakes something awful. Usually happens when the car is traveling around 50 to 60 mph. Only way to stop this is to close moonroof halfway.