Used 2014 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Used ES 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Poor Ride, Noisy and Cheap Finishes!

JC, 06/15/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're expecting a quiet smooth ride like the older models forget it! This is my 3rd and last Lexus ... they've cheapened it so much. When you close the door it sounds like a tin can. So disappointed. Air cooling on the ventilated front seats even after the fix is still poor. Use to be a great car ... now it feels like a toyota.

transmission problems

lew18, 05/25/2014
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning and loving an ES300 for many years, I purchased a 2014 ES350 and immediately was bothered by transmission problems. If I take my foot off the gas and coast between 45 and 20 mph the car downshifts and feels like my foot is on the brake. Continuing to coast, at some point the car upshifts on its own and feels like I've put my foot on the gas. My dealer acknowledged that the car behaves as I've described, but told me that this is the way it is designed to operate. They told me that if I didn't like the way it drives I shouldn't have purchased it. I wish I had been warned about a possible transmission issue when I researched the car on Edmunds. Now, a year later, I find I am more annoyed by the car's acceleration from stand still or from a very low speed. The car hesitates at times, behaving as if it has stalled. At times the car has trouble accelerating, and moves slowly for two or three seconds until it starts accelerating the way it should

2014 ES350 disappointing on the Inside

btiger14, 12/18/2013

This is our third ES350. Disappointed in what Lexus did to save a few bucks. For example the CD Changer is gone, replaced by single disc; the holder for sunglasses above the console - gone; the various console cubbies for storage - gone; lighting above each rear seat on each side - gone. Ash tray and lighter (plug) gone - lost that plug. Front seats are narrower. The car just feels tighter on the inside. With the lighting changes and the deletion of the CD Changer Lexus has cheapened the interior. The trunk is not as easy to get stuff into because it is a deeper access. Cargo net is installed with bolts - makes it hard to get to the spare. Shd have just bought out the 2011 lease.

Great car.

MA, 09/21/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just get it, you won't regret.

Enjoyed my ES a lot - gave 4 yrs of excellent svc

DRao, 09/02/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Highly dependable, reliable, economical to run, regular gas, very comfortable ride and low noise levels.

12345...6