Used 2011 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CT 200h model:

Love my 200h
By Sarah

2011 Lexus CT 200h 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great small car with fantastic millage

If this one dies I'll buy another.
By Reverend E

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drive between SF Bay Area and San Diego frequently. I average 43-44 mpg, the ride is comfortable and I am 6'3" 250 lbs. I do the drive with one stop for gas and a bite to eat. When I get to my destination I'm actually able to get out and stretch and get on with what I'm doing. My other vehicles I feel like I'm climbing off of the rack. My CT is very quiet and comfortable for a small hatchback. The ONLY time I hear my engine winding up is when I'm going over the grapevine with a car that has three and luggage or me and my rather heavy tools. Is the car fast? No but that doesn't matter to me, speed limit is 70 on the 5. Does it handle? Yes it does. Clover leafs, mountain roads it feels like my little CT is on rails. Reliable? You bet. I never get in my car and wonder, "is it going to start this time?". Drove across lower Canada without a care. Fill up, go. My wife loved my CT so much she ditched her Mercedes 350CLK and got one herself. Fuel costs and maintenance costs were killing her, she just had to promise we wouldn't be wearing matching track suits next. If your on the fence don't be, go buy your CT.

Great Vehicle
By carfan19

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The more I talk to folks, the more I realize some people don't know how to manage their expectations. Having said that, if you're looking for
the traditional "Plush" Lexus ride this isn't the car for you. This is a Prius wrapped up in a really nice and sporty car like Lexus package. This combo gives you a good mix of fuel economy, sporty design and great build quality. I'm really searching to find negatives about this car and the only one I can come up with is the lack of HomeLink, which is tied to the navigation package. For a Lexus this should be a standard feature, regardless of package. Other than that, I absolutely love this car.
Review update on 12/6/16:
I've owned this car for almost three years now. My understanding is that Lexus in the newer model years of this CT has addressed some of the complaints such as making the cabin quieter, I can attest that on the highway this is kinda loud for a Lexus. As I mentioned in my original review, the ride is not plush but almost harsh and I think the low profile tires that Lexus went with have a lot to do with this. I was always opposed to having leather seats but now I really love them! Plus, they're heated and work really well! One thing that is hard getting used to is the CVT transmission, by this I mean is kinda weird not feeling any shift points at all. As far as reliability and quality especially in the interior is hard to top Lexus! Incredibly solid vehicle! Oh yes, the gas mileage IS amazing!

Loving My 2011 Lexus CT200H ~!
By lexusluvmomma

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased a black one (only Black or yellow left... yellow either love or not and I am a... not). Was wanting a Hybrid for a while. Was a Lexus owner already and I needed more space than my IS250 but not neccessarily as much as the RX.This was the perfect combination of the two. Good use of the space with the folding down back row of seats and access through the hatchback... and hey it is a Lexus what's not to love? :0)

Quiet Quiet Quiet..did I mention QUIET ??The folding back row of seats with the additional storage under the trunk mat is great (definately didn't get that in my IS).I did not get the NAV (only the yellow that were left had the NAV in them) but I love the mounted *phone/gps mount that came with the car.It is the perfect solution especially since I use the GPS on my phone anyways.Love bluetooth options too.The running rail lights are very sporty(very cool at night) & there is the MILEAGE factor.I am averaging 44.6 mpg right now and that includes quite a bit of highway miles in there.Been over a week and I will finally go get gas today.Great luxury for an amazing vehicle with a great price.

Well don't really have any improvements I can really justify. I mean it would be nice if both front seats were fully automated but I understand the reasoning behind it (less weight with motorized seating = more fuel economy) which if you are buying a hybrid is the name of the game. I absolutely LOVE my new car. But as of right now the fact that they( Lexus ) still have not manufactored seat covers to fit the car is a bit of a bummer (especially when you have light tan interior and a messy 10 year old) ... but really if that is the only thing I can find needing improvement....this is me... Winning lol

This car will not disappoint
By lesha2

I love this car.
It is a win win all the way.
Had to get used to a smaller car as I previously owned an SUV.
Got over it pretty fast.
Feels very luxurious.
It's quiet. It has enough power and is definitely cute.

Saving money. In Florida I get to drive in the HOV lane with a hybrid car. Does wonders for my commute.