2019 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Kia Sorento Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

Great Vehicle two for the price of one!
By Jerry

2019 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

Purchased one and liked it so much, 6 weeks later we traded an 2013 Infiniti JX35 for the second KIA. The price was half of the Infiniti, so it was like two for one.

Mama Kia
By Tom C

2019 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

Am an older shopper and as always did my homework. A test drive (I tested 5 others and came back for a 2nd) will convince you that the Kia Sorento is a step above all other alike vehicles. The economics will dictate that for the money there is no better crossover SUV on the market. Go ahead, compare and find out what other savvy consumers already know. Hands down, the 2019 EX Sorento is the best vehicle I have ever owned. That includes bigger, smaller, even faster but not the combination this car has to offer to put it in a class of its own. To say it all... It has it all!

Soaring with the Sorent
By Linda

2019 Kia Sorento EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

I traded a 2017 basic amenities Sorento, less then 24k miles, didn't want any bells or whistles when I bought it. However, after looking at the 2019 decided at my age (72) I could use all the safety features and navigational help I could get. Seats are very comfortable and easily adjustable for my back. The quietness and easy driving on open roads almost got me in trouble. couldn't believe when I looked I was doing 95.....need to set my cruise control on the open road. Nice and easy navigation process for me, nice to talk hands free as well. Heated seats/steering wheel is an extra bonus as you get older. Panoramic sun roof provides the extra light I sometimes need on an overcast day, the window shades on passenger windows helps with the hot sun and privacy. All the other safety features are nice as well. The most loved feature for me.....the automatic trunk lid. Push key fob button opens, load, then push button on tailgate and closes. It was getting hard for me to pull heavy tailgate down, as you get older, your height shrinks as well, no more stretching to pull it down. This will probably be the last vehicle I purchase, because it has everything I need on a SUV and more than I will probably use. Sometime it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but my salesperson said to come by anytime and she will reacquaint me with the features I want to learn. I love this vehicle, great for napping when it's raining and I have the sunroof over back, seat reclined, listening to Siriius. (Don't try this while driving!!!)

NICE RIDE
By NICE RIDE

2019 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

to me the 2019 Kia was a little too big, i don't care for the 3rd. row seat, it's a great SUV for a growing family

Love our Sorento
By RJ Blues

2019 Kia Sorento L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Not too big; not too small. Quiet, luxurious and safe, with Apple Car Play standard. A seven passenger SUV that gets 30mpg and a 10 year warranty.