Skip to main content

Used Cadenza for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2015 Cadenza, so we've included reviews for other years of the Cadenza since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

My first 1200 miles...

dr_chill_2013, 06/10/2013
2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This past weekend I took my first road trip (800mi rnd trip); I was more than thrilled with how it handled. It’s seriously autobahn ready! The Cadenza was solid at all speeds 70, 80, 90+. No matter the speed, it continued to accelerate with very little prodding; and the steering remained precise/accurate. MPG: On the 1st leg I avg’d 28.7mpg, on the 2nd I averaged 28mpg; I was NOT driving economically. :) In the city, I have averaged 22mpg so far. The features and appointments crammed into this car are ridiculous! To get the same size of car, with the same features, I would have to spend at least $15K more. In short, there are no dancing rats anywhere near this car; it is a joy to drive!

Is it really a KIA?

Al Bryda, 02/06/2016
updated 08/08/2016
2015 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the Cadillac CTS, the Lexus ES 350 and the Cadenza. Absolutely love my Cadenza. I've owned many new higher end GM and Toyota cars but have never enjoyed driving one as much as my Cadenza. Apparently I'm not alone with my feelings as I am seeing more and more KIAs on the road. It is now 9 months later and I still love my Cadenza. My only additional comment about my Cadenza is that with the 19 wheels and a somewhat taut suspension, I feel that 18 inch wheels or higher profile tires would have been a better choice for more comfortable driving over some of the New England roads that are in disrepair.

4.25 out of 5 stars

2014 Cadenza w/Technology Package

6406nb, 08/11/2013
2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It has been about three weeks and 1000 miles since I leased this new Cadenza. If someone would have told me 6 months ago I would be driving a Kia, I would have told them they were crazy. But I read about it in some comparison tests and was driving past the dealer, so I randomly stopped to take a look. I was impressed with the aggressive style, and the smoky blue metallic had me hooked. They pulled it right out of the showroom and off we went for a test drive. As a very loyal Toyota and Lexus owner for over 20 years, and the lack of aggressiveness (especially Lexus on the ES) to make a deal pushed me over the line and away I went in the new Cadenza.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Keep it up Kia

rick277, 11/21/2013
2014 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I had an optima which I really liked. Great car and gas mileage with many options. I was impressed with the craftsmanship of that car. When I took it in for service and I saw the new Cadenza I had to drive it. Well nit only did I test drive it I drove it home. I have 10,000 miles on this car already and enjoy this car more everyday. I get about 21.5 on a average for gas mileage which I don't think is bad for such a large car. Around 24-25 MPG on long trips.

Saved our lives!

Michelle Milton, 03/07/2016
2015 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my car & it saved my daughter and myself lives when we were Tboned at 60mph- we had minor injuries the curtain side airbags protected my daughter the car held up to such a hard impact I'm impressed- I will be replacing it with a 2016 Cadenza- so grateful for all its safety features and I will miss my black on black- great car!! And worth every dollar

12345...11