Used 2015 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Cadenza Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cadenza model:

Surprisingly a nice car
By JF

2015 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2014 Chrysler 300 and purchased the 2015 premium with the technology and luxury packages with 15k miles. I was looking at the Buick LaCrosse, Chevy Impala, Azara. The car is just as roomy as the 300 and surprisingly drives much better. The car with the 19 inch tires is very stiff, and you can feel the bumps as you drive. The car is very comfortable to drive, i especially enjoy the option of the extended seat for the back of the legs on long trips. i didnt think much about that until i used it and it was very comfortable. As simple as this may be, the headlights on the car are very good, and you can see a good distance with them. I find that the navigation and UVO system is very finicky and i am having trouble with the voice recognition (how does call home turn into call Paul?), maybe i just do not know how to use it yet, but i would think it would be self explanatory. The car has very good acceleration for the V6, especially when you are at highway speeds. I have the paddle shifters, but havent used them nor am i sure why they would be on this car, i cant see too many buyers of this car using them. I am currently getting 25.5 mpg in normal mix driving of highway and city, so that was a surprise to me, was expecting less. Overall the car is very good very comfortable, good gas mileage and very roomy. all the controls are in easy to reach places and are easy to use. The ride is stiff on the 19 inches, but the handling is very good as well; not a sports car handling but very good. there are a few things that are annoying 1) how does a car like this not come standard with a remote start 2) the universal remote buttons on the review mirror do not light up when the headlights are on 3) the car is lower to the ground than i expected vs some of the competition 4) this car with the 19 inch low profile wheels are HORRIBLE in the snow, you will need snow tires. I would recommend this car

Nice, BUT...
By TD Guest

2015 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Car has power and is extremely quiet, however, transmission is not smooth, nav/electronics not very intuitive and set up of front seats for comfort is poor for long trips. The AC is nice and operates well. Also, backseat is roomy. The absolute WORST part of owning this car vs every other car I've bought/leased is the dealerships. I had problems with the two I dealt with on several levels. Overall, performance is great, comfort is poor and would like easier-to-use electronics.

Decent but Disappointing
By anon

2015 Kia Cadenza Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The car itself is really good mechanically but i have to agree with a previous reviewer who noted that the navigation system is horrible. Acceleration is consistent with other cars in the category. Handling is just ok, certainly not up to Audi A4 standards. Interior is great, the roof is great. I've had some problems with Kia Finance as well and recommend avoiding them, if possible.

You don't drive a Cadenza? Shame on you!
By Cliff Shields

2015 Kia Cadenza Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased my 2nd Cadenza Limited. This is my 7th Kia since 2001. This is the perfect car for price, warranty, options. You will pay a great deal more for same options on BMW, Lexus. Mercedes-Benz. Don't waste your money for the name and prestige of such. Test drive this car. You will purchase. Get the SX Limited. Excellent road car. Burn only premium fuel and you will get 30+ mpg on road trips. Over 500 miles on one tank of gas. Check out the 2017 Limited. Many added features and actually a slightly lower price. You just will not go wrong with any Kia but particularly with the Cadenza Limited. Test to drive it, you will buy it.

Saved our lives!
By Michelle Milton

2015 Kia Cadenza Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I loved my car & it saved my daughter and myself lives when we were Tboned at 60mph- we had minor injuries the curtain side airbags protected my daughter the car held up to such a hard impact I'm impressed- I will be replacing it with a 2016 Cadenza- so grateful for all its safety features and I will miss my black on black- great car!! And worth every dollar