Used 2010 Jaguar XK Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XK for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Amazing XK

richnota, 08/24/2010
XKR 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Drove 300 mile round trip to country every weekend as well as a daily city commute. The XK never needed anything except a new wiper blade. Biggest problem was keeping it under speed limit. The car is most happy cruising at 80-90 mph. Direction headlights are perfect for country roads.

Sexy look and Sport

bruno, 04/11/2010
XKR 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I finally purchased a 2010 XKR Coupe, after testing Mercedes E63 AMG, BMW Ms, Audi S5/6.. My wife immediately felt in love when she saw it "It's like an Ashton Martin !" she told me, yep we know why, same designer. That was a good start! But not enough for me. On paper the specifications are already very impressive, but it's really when you start to drive it that you realize what it really means. This car has it all ! It can be very soft and you can feel like in a lounge, but in a minute later, you switch on the "S" mode, press the accelerator, and you truly have a race car, and you can't believe you are already over speed limit (noises very well filtered). An eye catcher for sure!

What a growling Cat!!

david_in_texas, 05/09/2013
2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I bought a 3 year old 2010 XK Convertible in Indigo with the Cashmere interior. It had 25,000+ miles but looked and drove like brand new. I had a 2 day trip from Detroit, where I bought the car, back to DFW, Texas. The responsiveness of the throttle is simply amazing...even with "only" 385hp.. LOL. The fit and finish are outstanding. The suspension is a bit firm, but I guess that's the price you have to pay for such performance and handling. I generally get 18mpg on my commute to work and got 22+mpg on the road trip in from Michigan. The sat radio does seem to drop out quicker than my Lexus, but the audio response of the Bowers and Wilkins system is amazing. Truly a great car.

Oh, My - What a Car!!

Andrew, 11/27/2009
XKR 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Wow! My salsa red supercharged convertible with black interior started to turn heads right inside the dealership. I knew I was getting something special when I pushed the "Start" button and the Jag emitted a roar like a supersonic boom, only to become whisper-quiet as the gear-changing knob raised up from the console. As I was driving home, the 510 hp was unlike anything I've driven before. The car responds like a rocket! With minimal gas it accelerates before you have time to blink again emitting the unmistakable Jag roar. The handling is amazing! The style is to die for - it is the best- looking car out there! Almost everything about this car is top-notch.

Big cat got Angrier

The Cat got Angrier, 03/19/2010
2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Lease ended on a 6 series BMW, test drove this bad boy with no intention of switching brands. Got blown away by the better power, slick lines (Jr Aston Martin), and luxury accents of this car. Get more compliments that I ever did with the 6 series, and saved some money in the process. Ian Callum (Use to be with Aston Martin, now designs the latest jags?) , job well done.