Used 2016 INFINITI QX50 Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX50 model:

Practical Transportation
By James Kubiak

2016 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Dashboard display is outdated and lacks features that are expected in this price range

2016 QX50
By Dave G.

2016 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Love this vehicle. Maintenance free.

Short Front Seat Bottoms and no power rear hatch!!
By FG

2016 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I had leased a 2012 FX35 and was very happy with it. When I went to release my next car I would have taken an QX70 hands down. I test drove the QX50 and it is very quick on acceleration but wasn't thrilled with the title comments. The longer I drive it the more those 2 things bother me. I feel like I am falling off the seat and I have only a 32" inseam. I can't imagine if I was taller! The value proposition is poor compared to the others in the segment except for the power and acceleration. The programs changed at Infinity even though the MSRP went up only 2,500 the Monthly payment would have increased 150 per month! Currently I am in a 2016 QX50 for $75 more per month than I was paying for the FX even though the MSRP is about 8,000 less. I can't wait for this lease to be up so I can go into one of the competitors for the same money or less. Lesson learned don't take a car that is quick without kicking the tires. The local dealer I used on Long Island in Suffolk County's service is great but Sales are not so much.

Nice mid size suv
By Judi Pannozo

2016 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Nice ride. Stylish look. 3 levels of options packages. The rear hatch dos not have any electronics, so if you are a smaller person you cannot reach it to close it. No easy solution.

Real sleeper
By Mitch

2016 INFINITI QX50 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Great small SUV. Fantastic engine and handles like a sports sedan. Very comfortable and plenty big for my needs. Drove the BMW X1 and was completely underwhelmed. This handles better and felt faster - no comparison on the interior......BMW felt cheap. For the money nothing can touch this level of performance and comfort. Only negative is the gas mileage but it is "premium recommended" not "required".....