2017 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX30 model:

The Goblin Lives!
By TAP

2017 INFINITI QX30 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I had my choice for a new car/suv, but this one kept drawing me back. What exactly is it?? Its an enigma. But I very much like it. I came out of a 370z, so the engine is bit soft compared to its cousin. But a lot of cars are. It will get you where you are going in a hurry. I ran it the other day over 100mph down a tollway just to open it up bit. What a pleasure. I have the sport, black, grey wheels, black and white leather interior with suede. A great looking combination inside and out. As compared to the Z, it is a pleasure to drive. The road noise could be a bit better, but again, I came out of a Z, thus this is a significant upgrade in noise levels. Plus if all else fails, crank up the Bose, its awesome. All-in-all, this is a funky-cool little monster, sans The Goblin!!!

Good not great
By Mr T

2017 INFINITI QX30 Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Nice small SUV definitely could use a little more space inthe back seat. Push to start and a moonroof that actually opens would be great. The noisiest car I ever owned it drives me crazy

Baby rose gold!!°
By Ruthi

2017 INFINITI QX30 Luxury w/Prod. End 11/16 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

It is a great svu!!! I wanted sporty, got it!

LOVE my car !!
By Madelin Puente

2017 INFINITI QX30 w/Prod. End 11/16 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I work in a Bank in Brickell, Florida and also process consumer cars for the bank and have always had Nissan cars until I saw the QX30. Its just right for me. I do a lot of driving and highly recommend it since I am a single mom with an 11 year old. It drives amazing and Infiniti lease options are very affordable compared to Mercedes and BMW. This vehicle is great on gas, easy to maneuver , and everything Is at your finger prints.

I great smooth and fast SUV
By Augustus

2017 INFINITI QX30 Premium w/Prod. End 11/16 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

The car has performed above and beyond my expectations thus far. Super smooth ride with the premium version AWD SUV. When car is in standard mode it really accelerates. It's a weird feeling walking up to this car because of it's low profile however, when you are driving it you still feel like you are driving an SUV. At first I wanted the dark grey car but saw the majestic white with beige and black leather interior and fell in love. The only things that still bother me are the button puss park. It still freaks me out. Also the back up camera sometimes turns black when your backing up. (it happened to me only about 5 or 6 times since I owned the car). I spoke with the Infinity Dealer about problem and they said it is a known issue with this car and are in the process of resolving it. Love the large premium tires too with beautiful dirt free trim. What else can I say about the Bose stereo and Speakers. Phenomenal! Bluetooth works great too. Dimming mirrors at night to take away that annoying one car who always seem to have his or her bights on. Adjustable seats a re wonderful and cater to small people as well as large. Great lumbar support! Nice beautiful cockpit with everything under the sun . Too much to even name.One thing is missing though. Where is the sunglass storage? I feel great when I'm in this beautiful looking car. And when you feel great you look great! We have 2 cars at home and I always tell my wife not to dive this one because driving is fun when you are driving in a QX-30!