2017 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 INFINITI QX30 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX30 model:

Car does not come with a spare tire
By John

2017 INFINITI QX30 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

My mother in law went visit a friend in the hospital They called service , a gentleman came in a car to change tire only to find out the car does not come with a spare it took 4 hours for a truck to show to tow . Unexceptionable!Where the spare should go was a big bose system, Really!

Nice interior but drives like a Go Kart
By Steve M.

2017 INFINITI QX30 Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Overall just a poorly conceived and designed vehicle. The interior compartment is very nice and it actually got me to buy the car. While it is beautiful, after a few days it seemed like one of the most impractical cars I ever owned. Storage is awful, there is no place to store even sunglasses and the owners manual is too big to fit in the glove box (really?). Also hard to believe that there is no power hatch, only a manual option in a "luxury" car. Another problem, there is no way to have the doors unlock when you put the car in park. My 2008 Camry had this feature. Also, the sight lines are awful as there is very low visibility out the rear and sides of this car. The glass panoramic roof is a must as it makes it feel less cramped but no where near as nice as a moonroof that actually opens. There is very little leg and headroom in the back for an average size adult. As far as the drive, it is very simply underpowered, and whines through the lower gears. This is not how I would expect a "luxury" car to drive. While sport mode does offer some nice performance, it really whines even more. Lastly, the road noise is horrendous, it sounds like something is open, the only relief is keeping the radio turned up. Handling was one of the few positives as long as you are on very smooth pavement as the ride is very stiff and you feel EVERY bump and expansion joint, even on the highway. In closing, I disliked this vehicle so much that I returned it after 3 weeks and took the financial hit. Very disappointed.

The Goblin Lives!
By TAP

2017 INFINITI QX30 Sport 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I had my choice for a new car/suv, but this one kept drawing me back. What exactly is it?? Its an enigma. But I very much like it. I came out of a 370z, so the engine is bit soft compared to its cousin. But a lot of cars are. It will get you where you are going in a hurry. I ran it the other day over 100mph down a tollway just to open it up bit. What a pleasure. I have the sport, black, grey wheels, black and white leather interior with suede. A great looking combination inside and out. As compared to the Z, it is a pleasure to drive. The road noise could be a bit better, but again, I came out of a Z, thus this is a significant upgrade in noise levels. Plus if all else fails, crank up the Bose, its awesome. All-in-all, this is a funky-cool little monster, sans The Goblin!!!

Good not great
By Mr T

2017 INFINITI QX30 Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Nice small SUV definitely could use a little more space inthe back seat. Push to start and a moonroof that actually opens would be great. The noisiest car I ever owned it drives me crazy

Baby rose gold!!°
By Ruthi

2017 INFINITI QX30 Luxury w/Prod. End 11/16 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

It is a great svu!!! I wanted sporty, got it!