Used 2015 INFINITI Q70 Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 INFINITI Q70 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q70 model:

Luxury with sporty performance
By Wayne B.

2015 INFINITI Q70 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I rated the car based on the fact that it has the sport package which has sport tuned suspension, larger brakes, 20" wheels with low profile tires.

Not Another Lexus
By Charles Stephens

2015 INFINITI Q70 L 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I've owned 2 Lexus, 2 Infiniti (3 now) and a Mercedes S. This may be my favorite car. (2001 RX300 still not out of the running) But the Q70L is luxe. sexy, and fast. One thing I think Infiniti gets right almost all the time is ergonomics. All the buttons are within reach and easy to use with multiple ways to accomplish the same task. It feels like it was made for me, customizable for how you want to interact with the car. We're tall people 6' & 6'5" and there is more than enough room no matter where you are. The 360 camera system should be the standard on ALL cars, that alone would keep me coming back.

a $58,000 mistake
By paul

2015 INFINITI Q70 L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car in June of 2015 and it has been nothing but a problem from the day I got it. what is wrong with the car; pulls violently to the left and right when making lane changes at speeds of 60 mph plus. hesitates or bucks at cruising speeds pulls left and right when applying breaks navigation system is off by miles heated steering wheel gets hot to the point where you can't hold it. location of heated steering wheel switch is dangerous . have to take your eyes off the road and bend over to turn on or off. the ride in not smooth it's loud using same fob all the time but sit is always in a different position went I unlock and start car. had to have battery replaced 3 weeks after purchase in snow it handle lit crap even in snow mode. it slide all over the road to the point where I stopped driving it when it snows. The dealer where I purchased the car said there is nothing wrong with it and told me it's due to road conditions. that is BS. This car is NOT the high end luxury sedan that I was told it was. The car is horrible and the dealers way of taken car of it was to send me a $200.00 gift card

Best car in class...what went wrong Edmunds???
By Adam LeRoy

2015 INFINITI Q70 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having been in the market for a mid sized luxury vehicle for a few months I decided it would be best to drive all the vehicles in the class except the Audi A6. Audi and I don't get along hahaha. Ill start by saying all vehicles I tested had their pluses and minuses and were all really good cars. In short the Lexus GS350 was the only other one that wasn't "boring" to me, but it didn't have the "it" factor I was looking for. The BMW 535i and the Mercedes E350 felt really stale and old if that makes sense. Almost as if these would be great cars for my grandparents to drive. In steps the Infiniti Q70 Sport. Everything about this car I love. from the aggressive styling to the performance of the tried and true VQ engine. This car just does it for me. Not to mention the room inside the cabin. Being 6'5" and 250 I'm not a small guy and while driving the Inifiniti I don't feel cramped in at all. I can also sit in the back seat comfortably without hunching over. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that in a car....maybe 8th grade??? Now I will admit this car is a touch edgy, but in a good way. I love cars and like to feel connected to the road and not taken away from it like some of the others in that class have done. So If you are looking for a Sports Luxury sedan that looks fantastic and performs well while zipping around town look no further than the Infiniti Q70.

Problems: If you want more problems than you......
By James R.

2015 INFINITI Q70 4dr Sedan (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Update- car is worse than in beginning, on 3rd set of tires at 39k miles and all original problems still there.....Since the time I started this car for the first time at the dealer it has had nothing but problems. First when the A/C is on the car sounds like a jumbo jet trying to take off but can't (you can even hear it over the radio) and guests always ask me "whats wrong with your car?". The service department told me they can't fix it because "they all make this noise and Infiniti knows it". Next the car grabs every rut in the road and flies all over the place and when I say "flies" I mean way beyond a safety concern. The problem even gets worse when braking. Also there is a buzz noise when driving the car that you can hear over the radio but the dealer says "they can't hear it and they can't fix it". I could go on and on about how bad this car is but to tell you the truth I have already waste so much of my time on trying to get this car fix and trying to get Infiniti the car company to do something about it (which they won't & they have told me this one 3 different occasions) i just can't stand this car anymore. If you want all the problem you can handle and then some please buy one of these cars. I thought this was going to be a great fast and cool car but all it turned out to be was a huge waste of my time and money. Sincerely, a 3 time new Infiniti buyer and owner (also a disgusted customer of Infiniti). *******

update at 39000 miles: WORST car I have ever purchased, all of the problems have persisted, A/C whines louder than I can turn the radio uo to cover it up, brakes start shaking every 3000 miles and it is not because I ride the brakes, tires wear out at 18000 miles, just a terrible terrible experience with a brand new luxury car. Nissan North America/Infiniti has refused to do anything about the concerns I have. I only thing I have to look forward to is the day I trade this car in which is quickly approaching.

Update at 45000 miles. All problems at still happening and Infiniti hasn’t contacted me to resolve any of them. Worst car ever.