Used 2015 INFINITI Q70 Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 INFINITI Q70 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q70 model:

Very good car for all ages but specially for olde
By Good Indian

2015 INFINITI Q70 L 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Good and reliable car. Very comfortable car.

Luxury with sporty performance
By Wayne B.

2015 INFINITI Q70 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I rated the car based on the fact that it has the sport package which has sport tuned suspension, larger brakes, 20" wheels with low profile tires.

Not Another Lexus
By Charles Stephens

2015 INFINITI Q70 L 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I've owned 2 Lexus, 2 Infiniti (3 now) and a Mercedes S. This may be my favorite car. (2001 RX300 still not out of the running) But the Q70L is luxe. sexy, and fast. One thing I think Infiniti gets right almost all the time is ergonomics. All the buttons are within reach and easy to use with multiple ways to accomplish the same task. It feels like it was made for me, customizable for how you want to interact with the car. We're tall people 6' & 6'5" and there is more than enough room no matter where you are. The 360 camera system should be the standard on ALL cars, that alone would keep me coming back.

a $58,000 mistake
By paul

2015 INFINITI Q70 L 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car in June of 2015 and it has been nothing but a problem from the day I got it. what is wrong with the car; pulls violently to the left and right when making lane changes at speeds of 60 mph plus. hesitates or bucks at cruising speeds pulls left and right when applying breaks navigation system is off by miles heated steering wheel gets hot to the point where you can't hold it. location of heated steering wheel switch is dangerous . have to take your eyes off the road and bend over to turn on or off. the ride in not smooth it's loud using same fob all the time but sit is always in a different position went I unlock and start car. had to have battery replaced 3 weeks after purchase in snow it handle lit crap even in snow mode. it slide all over the road to the point where I stopped driving it when it snows. The dealer where I purchased the car said there is nothing wrong with it and told me it's due to road conditions. that is BS. This car is NOT the high end luxury sedan that I was told it was. The car is horrible and the dealers way of taken car of it was to send me a $200.00 gift card

Best car in class...what went wrong Edmunds???
By Adam LeRoy

2015 INFINITI Q70 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having been in the market for a mid sized luxury vehicle for a few months I decided it would be best to drive all the vehicles in the class except the Audi A6. Audi and I don't get along hahaha. Ill start by saying all vehicles I tested had their pluses and minuses and were all really good cars. In short the Lexus GS350 was the only other one that wasn't "boring" to me, but it didn't have the "it" factor I was looking for. The BMW 535i and the Mercedes E350 felt really stale and old if that makes sense. Almost as if these would be great cars for my grandparents to drive. In steps the Infiniti Q70 Sport. Everything about this car I love. from the aggressive styling to the performance of the tried and true VQ engine. This car just does it for me. Not to mention the room inside the cabin. Being 6'5" and 250 I'm not a small guy and while driving the Inifiniti I don't feel cramped in at all. I can also sit in the back seat comfortably without hunching over. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that in a car....maybe 8th grade??? Now I will admit this car is a touch edgy, but in a good way. I love cars and like to feel connected to the road and not taken away from it like some of the others in that class have done. So If you are looking for a Sports Luxury sedan that looks fantastic and performs well while zipping around town look no further than the Infiniti Q70.