Used 2008 INFINITI G37 Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G37 model:

Hot GS37 Sport
By Jim Copenhaver

2008 INFINITI G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Greta sports car for the money.

My Big Teddy Bear
By Roscoe

2008 INFINITI G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

It has power and it’s very nice inside. Man, my Bear love the gas pumps.

Love this car!
By Richard Petrie

2008 INFINITI G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my 2008 G37S since October 2007. It has been a very reliable car and, unlike a BMW, I don't see my car every day on my commute to and from work. It is great to drive on two-lane country roads or interstate highways. The trunk is small but the seat back folds down allowing suitcases and several cases of wine to be carried home returning from a vacation in the Finger Lakes region.
2/16/18: Still love the car. I have not yet seen a 2018 car with a manual transmission that I would rather own.

Love this car!
By Richard Petrie

2008 INFINITI G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The only update I want to make to this review now that the car will be ten years old in October is: I want to keep it another ten years! Rear-wheel drive, manual transmission, beautiful styling and as I stated above, a car one does not see every day several times on a commute to and from work: What choices do I have if I want to buy a new car?

The best new used car I owned!
By Michael Campo

2008 INFINITI G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Previous owner took really good car of this car. Drives like new. Minor cosmetic wear and tear...only if you look for it. Otherwise, awesome car.