Used 2016 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Sonata for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Super Car

Chase Cushing, 01/15/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Really great car. The gas mileage is excellent, interiors are awesome, car looks great. Best car I have owned to date and would recommend to anyone in the market for a comfortable commuting vehicle.

Great car so far!

Rob Mzz, 12/12/2019
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2016 Sonata Sport April 2018 as a CPO model, from my local Hyundai dealer. It had approximately 39,000 miles when purchase and now it has a little bit over 65,500 miles. All the maintenance since purchased has been done by the Hyundai dealer and only use full synthetic oil every 5,000 miles as well as Chevron premium 91 grade gasoline, it’s not required to use such high grade gasoline but I just do it for peace of mind, what’s a few more cents? I’ve read about the issues Hyundai is having with most its 2.4L and 2.0L engines and how most will experience engine failure at some point, but knock on wood I have yet to experience any issues as such. So far all I’ve done is maintenance on the car and it’s treated me well. I love how comfortable the seats are and how it glides over potholes, besides all that it also has some great features, my car came with the comfort package which gives you a lot of the bells and whistles found in the Limited trim level. I definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for something a little more affordable with amazing features such as Apple CarPlay and back up sensors to name a few!

Most reliable stylish and value for your money

Owner of only Hyundai vehicle , 02/09/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Most reliable stylish and value for your money. No repairs needed other than routine maintenance and recalls. Safe, great gas mileage no competitor even compares.

Oh Yeah!

Philleedog, 03/29/2020
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car has everything. After owning all those [non-permissible content removed] vehicles through the years.This is the car you buy for yourself. I went for the Technology,& Ultimate trim package.The heated,& cooled seats are leather.Dual climate controls for both front,& rear.Panoramic roof that opens 3/4 of the roof to the outside world.& you can still talk normally.Yokohma tires on a set of 17"after market custom rims make for a smooth quiet ride.Adaptive cruise w/the adaptive front end collision is awesom! Set the cruise control,then if some idiot gets in front of you,& slows down or stops!The car matches the speed to the idiot's vehicle.& will stop on a dime,& give back 6 cents change.Without causing any chaos! W/ the auto hold feature.You can be at a stop light,& then a train comes! While still in gear you can take your foot off of the break. Get out of the car,& sit on the hood if you so choose till the train ends,& the car will not move! Do yourself a big favor. Spend the money,& get the 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited. You'll know you done good when you just have to push the button to start. Pick 1st gear,& go on down the road using the 6 speed automatic. OH YEAH!

In Love

Rachel Perez, 04/18/2020
Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am in love with my car, it is everything I wanted.