Used 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Great family SUV
By Bill Calloway

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Have owned 8 Hyundais and never had a problem with any of them!

Love in a Hyundai Santa Fe
By Brewer Leggett

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited w/Saddle Interior 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The only problem was the 2nd row seat does not fold down flat for cargo. We drive several 14 - 21 day road trips each year. You cannot place a cooler or picnic basket behind the front seat without it sliding back out of reach. Dealer experience was great. Warranty excellent and no real issues after ten days. Resale value could have been better.

FABULOUS!
By William

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

big but not too big, fabulous acceleration, great price,

The Most Underrated Crossover in the Segment
By AMS332

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I believe this car is the best value, most overlooked, and totally underrated in the three row segment. It is smooth, quiet, has a nice V6 engine, the interior ergonomics are well thought out, and it is pretty solid to drive. The cargo space is extremely usable. I have owned Honda's, Acura's, and Volvo's. This is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. There are really only a few things that I do not love about the car. The headlights are not very good, even with the HID's from the factory. I upgraded to a better bulb which helped but sideward visibility could be better. I think they may have fixed this for 2017. I wish the transmission shifted a little quicker and crisper. It's a little to laxed for my taste but it's not so frustrating that I hate the car. I wish the engine was tuned for a little more low end torque rather than high end horsepower. This would help with everyday fuel economy which is about average. Lastly I think visibility around the side mirrors and A pillars is sub par. Having driven Acura's and Honda's forever they really have that down. Otherwise the car is an exceptional value for the money and the recent 2017 refresh makes it even stronger. This car will be overlooked by many because it's a Hyundai. I took a lot of grief from people for going from an Acura to a Hyundai. Then they ride in it and are blown away. It is truly 95% of the car for about 75% of the cost if you shop around. It really has changed my whole impression of Hyundai.

Front passenger seat
By Gerald Newby

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

At first my wife and I had an issue with the front passenger seat, but after a little research I found online aftermarket spacers for the passenger seat. Only took about 1/2 hr. or so to install and made a huge difference with the comfort of the front seat.