Used 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

Used Santa Fe for Sale
Select your model:
12345...71

Pros
Cons

Younger Than its Years!

Tom Haederle, 11/17/2015
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my used 2007 Limited in late 2014, when it was already nearly eight years old and had 124,500 miles on it. I certainly had doubts about buying a CUV with mileage that high, but the test drive impressed me enough to roll the dice. I'm glad I did. My Santa Fe has been a joy to own for the past year. I've put nearly another 15-k miles on it with no problems. The engine still purrs, the interior and exterior look great (I keep it clean and wash it frequently) and the climate control system works to perfection. The car is for me a perfect combination of size, power, and good looks. The only non-routine expense of the past year was the replacement of both fuel senders, which has been a noted trouble spot for Santa Fe's in general. My previous vehicle was a Mazda Tribute ES, which I loved for its sporty feel and quick acceleration. The Santa Fe isn't quite the same racehorse, but it's a much smoother ride. All in all, a terrific CUV. If you can locate a good used one, don't necessarily be put off by a high odometer reading. With normal maintainence, this car will last.

Tough as nails

Dave, 08/20/2015
GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

We tend to be rough on vehicles. With six grandkids (five school age) riding to school each day, then an average of seventy to eighty miles per day being put on this vehicle, it has held up great. Any warranty issues were handled by the dealer with no problem. One hundred and sixty thousand miles and counting!

A lot more than I expected

motorman409, 12/12/2006
SE 4dr SUV AWD w/XM (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a GM guy my whole lfe. My last ride was an 03 Avalanche. Not a very reliable vehicle. I had not expected to buy a Hyundai, however when I saw it, and then drove it, I was sold. I test drove an Acura RDX, a Murano, a Lexus, a Honda, a Torrent, 2 Toyota's. Not one of them fit my most basic needs, room for 4 sets of golf clubs, a good stereo, and a good looking vehicle. All for a reasonable (not cheap) price.The Sante Fe fit the bill. So far (600 miles, 2 weeks) I am still surprised by it. Gas mileage of 22+, and it looks like its only getting better. Hopefully all of the good things I have been reading about Hyundai's overall quality improvement will hold true.

Good vehicle overall

Jackie Smith, 07/23/2017
Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the vehicle used with 125,000 miles and owned it just over 2 years. The mechanics of driving the car were great! The main problems were 3 of 4 doors stopped unlocking with remote, and door to gas tank had to be manually opened pulling cord in cargo area. And occasional problems with brake lights and turn signals.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2WD - 2 Thumbs UP

Rabi Sidawi, 11/23/2006
Limited 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just purchasd a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2WD Limited on 11-20-2006. I was looking for the "lumbar support" feature, and soon realized that this the best value SUV for your money anywhere. With heated leather seats, Electronic Stabilization Control, superior interior/exterior styling, V6 fuel economy, 10YR/100,000 miles warranty, excellent CD audio system, do not bother to look anywhere else.

12345...71