Used 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews

Used Ioniq Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

So Edmunds reviews as a 3.5 because it's a hyunda?

Carlos G, 05/30/2018
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I love this little thing no doubt I'm going to get it, it handles very well, everything looks to be in the right place, why rate it bad if it's the most fuel efficient car in place

First foreign car and the best car I have ever had

Sonya Liebendorfer, 01/27/2018
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

If you live in Georgia, go to Southtowne in Newnan and ask for Chad. He LISTENS to what you want and puts you in the car that meets your needs. I was a muscle car lover. No more. The Ioniq Hybrid drives like a dream. It has the get up and go when you pull out in traffic. It will surprise you if you love muscle cars like I do. It also is easy to get a super speeder ticket because you don't realize how fast you are going it drives so smoothly. The suspension is awesome, because it is like you are riding on a cloud. I love the blind spot detectors on the mirrors, they make an alert noise to stay put is someone is in your blind spot. Same in reverse, if you don't see someone it will alert you by making a noise to not back up because there is something you aren't seeing yet. I have had it three days now, still have not had to get gas and I am going on 500 miles!

Surpassed my expectations!

DM, 04/16/2018
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I have had this car for 10 months now. I am surprised by how much I like this car. I was commuting about 1 hr. Hwy and decided to invest in this car and it has been great. I am surprise for how smooth a ride it is. I have been really happy. I currently have 16K miles on it so far with absolutely no issues.

Cerulean ionic blue

Kevin Henry , 01/28/2018
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I must say that Hyundai did their homework when they created that ionic hybrid, I have always been a loyal Toyota Buyer, but I looked at this car and for the money they actually have a beatToyota at their own game. For the money you get a blue model ionic,for $3000 less then a comparable Toyota Prius, with a much better warranty, a lifetime on the hybrid battery which is a first for a hybrid. And a nice bonus you get XM satellite radio at no additional charge on the blue model, cannot get that on a Toyota package to you have to jump to a package three to get that. So tonight I drove home a 2017 Hyundai ionic blue model, it was a certified preowned Hyundai with only 6500 miles on it, it was a deal I could not pass up, Hyundai of Conway Arkansas did everything possible to make this happen, got an amazing deal that left me smiling all the way home, 100 mile drive, and on top of it I got 60.2 miles per gallon, truly amazing, highly recommend this car to anyone shopping for a gas miser with style.

Great car

Vip59, 10/23/2017
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

Excellent mileage. Love car play..a year later and 20,000 miles added and still loving it

12345...8