Used 2011 Hyundai Equus Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Hyundai Equus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equus model:

Our 2011 Equus
By Shermj

2011 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Bargain for safety, comfort, and features.

Die hard Equus fan
By Karen Y

2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 ultimate. It performs the same way it did when I first bought it. I think it’s a pretty car and had no reservations about paying that kind of money for a Hyundai. It’s performance and quality that count. Mercedes and BMW’s are over priced. I regret they changed the body style. I’ve had many inquiries over the years and compliments on the style. It was a great investment.

Great vehicle
By George Ramirez

2011 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I am replacing this car with g80 this fall.

2011 Equus in MD/DC
By Kevin

2011 Hyundai Equus Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Yes, it's a Hyundai. For the price, style, economy and features, you cannot beat it. I purchased this car in 2013 with 21,000 miles on it. Primarily used for over-the-road travel and can say, it is worth every penny spent. I changed the standard air filter with one by K&N, which has improved my fuel economy to 17/28, with an average combined economy of 21 mpg.

Effortless Elegance
By Christian Phoenix

2011 Hyundai Equus Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Definitely the nicest car I have ever owned. And certainly the largest vehicle I have ever owned. I mean it really is a giant luxurious monster. My 6'6" 250lbs friends love the space. The engine Hyundai put in this baby is perfectly paired to move the beast effortlessly down my crowed Atlanta streets. Don't let it's size full you he nimbly moves and heads turn . It takes the bumps and pot holes as if they don't exist. And if you get a little tense in traffic, just activate the massaging driver seat. Electronics are fantastic so many I can't use them all. Wish I could stream Pandora via blue tooth but it would work if I had an iphone. So I have to tether my music. No big deal. My only con is the V8 drinks lots fuel so it might not be the best for daily Atlanta traffic. I wish Hyundai would step up and promote the car more. I named mine Dexter.