Skip to main content

Edmunds suggests you pay
$35,545
1...

5 out of 5 stars

Finally, A REAL, QUALITY RIDE!

Jeff, 01/22/2024
2024 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Rear Captain's Chairs (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Traded my American Made SUV with issues the shop said was”the nature of the beast!”!you pay $45,000 and the tranny hoops and bumps between gears? Nope, I’m Done! Bought a 2024 Pilot Ex-L. This Pilot rides great. Quick pick up, accelerates without tranny bumping. It’s quiet, comfortable on long trips (1200 miles one way) and gas mileage is improving as we drive it. I’m at 22.6 hwy. leather is good and the different drive modes will help with the AWD. If I had a suggestion it would be a power lift gate that opens and closes with the waive of a foot. I enjoy the infotainment system thus far. It’s the Ex-L so I don’t have every option but what I’ve got…I’m happy with. I had a long session of debate with the dealership to get my price (dealerships are dying and this is why) but I’ve owned 6 Hondas and this one was a gift so! Ride On, Red Pilot!

For those shopping Grand Highlander

Gabe, 01/05/2024
2024 Honda Pilot Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Main use for vehicle is long road trips for family of 6. When shopping around I looked at the Pilot, Grand Highlander and Telluride. Main reason I did Telluride was to see what all the hype is about but in my opinion it's highly overrated. So focused most on the Pilot and non-hybrid Grand Highlander. It was hard to pick between the two because they both offer really good SUVs for those looking to use all three rows and having space in the trunk. They both also did a good job at making a vehicle that had families in mind. I would say if your looking for a slight advantage in third row leg room and truck space the Grand Highlander has the edge outside of that and having a larger infotainment the Pilot covers all the bases. Ride quality is better in the pilot, the engine is more refined, quiet and responsive than the GH especially at higher speeds. The pilot also handles better, the pilot is a large vehicle but when driving it it handles more like a smaller car, in the GH I could feel the vehicles size more. The interior in the pilot is very minimalist but fells of better quality than the GH.

Everything We Wanted

Sam, 01/24/2024
2024 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

LIKES: Ample power; smooth transmission; very comfortable seats; cavernous room for passengers and cargo; quiet ride; excellent design and workmanship. DISLIKES: MPGs, but consistent with the published data; wish it came with Michelins instead of Goodyears; technology takes some learning time and sone of the safety systems are intrusive. We are in our mid-seventies so we’re slow to get used to all the safety measures and technology features. However, what Honda seeks to provide is generally acceptable. We opted for the EX-L and are satisfied with the extent of its whistles and bells. Looking forward to road trips.

Terrible car

AFitz, 02/27/2024
2024 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I have had 2 other Honda Pilots before with no problems and drove them to almost 200,000 miles. Bought a brand new 2024 Pilot and had it for 3 months before things started going wrong. Remote start would not work - car kept running and would not shut off and was locked out of the car. Needed a part for the door sticking. All engine and other warning system lights came on. Auto lights stopped working. Car won't shut off. Have to press the start/stop button at least 10 times to get it to shut off. Been driving a loaner for 3 weeks and they will not have a part that may or may not fix the problem by the end of April. I am paying monthly car payments for a car that I can't drive. I am currently in a loaner since my new car is unsafe to drive. I do NOT recommend! And Honda customer service at corporate and dealerships has been terrible

1 out of 5 stars

Overpriced. Low quality. Dud.

MC, 01/29/2024
2024 Honda Pilot Elite 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

We just bought 2024 Pilot and are very disappointed. The cabin climate system can’t keep up in the cold weather. The heated air on max only gets lukewarm and the leg area of the cabin stays cold no matter how high the heat is. We took it into the service center, and the head mechanic came out, felt the air, and immediately looked at me and said yeah that’s very cool. When they tested it though, he said it was within range, and there was nothing else they could do. My 7 year old Nissan Versa heated up quicker and warmer than this vehicle. The heated seats barely function. You have to keep them on for 20 minutes on full blast to even feel anything. If you have them on any setting below full blast, you can’t feel anything. The average gas mileage is 17.1, and that’s with more than half of our 800 miles being driven on the highway. The phone charger doesn’t actually charge the phone. It will keep the phone from losing charge, but it does not gain charge. In addition to that, it makes the phone very hot and because of that you can’t leave it on for long periods of time. This car is definitely not worth anything near the price, and it’s very disappointing that Honda is just shrugging their shoulders at all of it. I am stunned that with so many strong options in this class that Honda came out with such a subpar offering.

2 out of 5 stars