Used 2006 Honda Element Consumer Reviews - 127 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Element Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:

cult hero
By pig hauler

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

pros- timing chain, AWD, reliability. Cons- clunky, noisy ride, only 19MPG with a 4cylinder. If i were 30 years younger, this would be a great find, what with the option to essentially camp out in it, and the versatility of the interior. But alas, I prefer something a little more comfy to ride in.

I love my Box!
By Jamie Miernik

2006 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

There is only 4 seatbelts. Gas mileage is pretty average. But, it is so configurable and easy to keep clean. It meets all my hauling needs and a bicycle rolls right in without any disassembly. My favorite feature is the tailgate...I wonder why more (or any) cars don't have tailgates? It is perfect for 1-2 people on any adventure.

ELEMENT.
By Edwin Zirak

Loving My Element Toaster
By monica

2006 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

this car has been so great to me and my son ( who rides in his car seat safely ) who, too loves cruising around in our Honda Element.
great MPG, reliability, and handles well ileven in wet or stormy weather.

Love the toaster,!
By Karen

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Fun, easy to drive and so versatile with the large cargo area, it's like having the storage space of a minivan but the compact exterior for smaller spaces. The only tricky part for me is getting in and out of the back seat (having bad knees) is a bit awkward. A backseat heating/cooling vent would also be nice for ventilation, but I've travelled back and forth across the country several times and it has been a great ride every time. The all wheel drive makes snow and ice travel possible, where I've had other vehicles unable to do the job in bad weather. Honda Element owners seem friendly and happy - many Element drivers wave to me as if to say, "isn't this a great car to drive!" I've also found it humorous when I come out to the parking lot where I've parked far away from cars, only to find two to three other Elements parked around mine.