Used 2000 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Civic
12345...39

Pros
Cons

335K and Counting

Frank Ruelas, 07/11/2015
DX 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Changing the oil every 3,000 miles without fail and doing other maintenance has kept my Civic running beautifully. I drive 100 miles round trip every day to work. Enough said...getting 40 MPG. I received and email for an update...car now at 350K...and still running great!

Why didn't someone tell me these were so fun??

smooshies, 06/01/2011

This is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned about 10 different cars and trucks. This even beats the Toyota Truck that took me to Canada, Mexico, New York, Seattle, San Diego, Chicago, and everywhere in between. I bought this go cart from a super shady dealer, but even they couldn't make it not run. Best 5 grand I ever spent. It's comfy enough for my two year old, but zippy enough to scoot around town quickly and easily. And, you can park in the tiniest spots EVER. No complaints here. Just wish they were easier to find unmolested... No I do not want that terrible body kit and engine that you slapped together with your buddies!

2000 Honda Civic LX Sedan

lazarus629, 02/28/2002

Simply unbelievable value. Typical Honda "bullet-proof" quality in a fun to drive, roomy, economical, slow-depreciating car. A real home run. In terms of total cost (which of course includes depreciation), probably the least expensive car to drive. And it really can fit four adults! Miserly with gas and still peppy and can run all day at freeway speeds.

Point A to point B. That's the point.

icvci, 01/17/2003

My 2000 DX hatchback is the perfect car for the price. Fold the rear 50/50 split seats down and the interior turns into a 21 cubic foot cargo area. Things I have taken home in my Civic Hatchback - 32 inch TV in it's box also in the car at the time, my wife, two empty 5 gallon water bottles, a small tool box, and an unassembled stand for the TV. 1 Maytag Neptune washer My 2 dalmatians, my wife, golf clubs, and luggage for a week's vacation. All this while getting from 32 to 42 MPG!

Great commuter car

Jimbo, 10/30/2009

Bought this car new and have put 230,000 trouble free miles on it. Seriously I have only done oil changes, tires, brakes, and the timing belt. Although I am still getting 36 mpg in mostly highway driving, it is getting a little long in the tooth and am looking for a new car. Want to by domestic, but cannot bring myself to not buy a Honda.

12345...39