Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Meets or exceeds expectation

Woody's World, 11/04/2019
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I'm in my late 60's and have owned a lot of cars. I have to say this is my favorite car of all time. It blends my enjoyment of a high horse power car (like my 68,69 and 71 Camero's) with the versatility and fun of my early Jeep CJ5 and CJ7. Add that to the cargo space of a custom van, the deep roar of the exhaust and all the amenities of a Lexus or a Cadillac (owned both before), and it's just my favorite. Very few repairs other than normal wear and tear items like batteries and a starter.

Love it

Steve Novoa, 03/23/2020
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have the 07 Denali.. i absolutely love mine.. i have had it for almost a year, and have 217000 miles on it.. engine light goes on for cam shaft positioning sensor and sometimes the stability light goes on and off.. nothing im too worried about.. i have put a new headunit in and installed an aftermarket backup cam.. she is absolutely great.. i will run her till the wheels fall off, then put them on and keep going.. interior is still absolutely great.. my wife says i love the truck more then her.. its pretty close.. i have used her to pull my 30ft camper and my 14ft dump trailer.. couldnt even tell i was towing.. In the snow she is great!!! The AWD makes a huge difference... only problem is the paint on the hood haschipped a little bit and i just hit it with touchup paint.. the vehicle is absolutely great.. i love it.. wouldnt trade it or sell it for anything!!!!!!